“I'd rather have $1 frozen pizza” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Doing business, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Herndon, Virginia
“I'd rather have $1 frozen pizza”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

It truly amazes me how this place is still in operation. Maybe it's status that the yuppies in Leesburg have to posses when they tell their friends they ate here, again. I just don't understand.

My girlfriend and I came here on a Sunday afternoon at 1pm. The wait period was 30 minutes. Which I can understand since it is lunch time. This was my first time, she ate here before. I didn't want to stay that long to wait for pizza but did anyway as it would have taken longer for pizza anywhere else.

The place holds 14 tables so it's small and you are packed in like sardines. When we got to our table, it wasn't wiped down and food was still on the chairs. Amazing.

The waitress we had was more interested in her cell phone and red bull. She messed up our simple order, never checked on us, no apology, nothing. We didn't tip her.

The food was sub par, not worth the wait. The beer selection is good but total wine and more has a better and bigger selection, I can go there when I picked up my Elio's pizza at Giant. It will be a King's feast compared to what you get here.

Food was pricey too considering the lack of service and poor food quality.

I will never step foot back in here, which I know the owners don't care. Because the leesburg yuppies will always be willing to go back, waste their time and money on bootleg pizza.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Pizza, if you eat in”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

The pizza is really the reason to come here. They have more on the menu, but I've never branched out other than a starter salad. You can have any kind of pizza you have the taste for, but don't be surprised when they charge for a topping or calzone filling substitution. They have a good European beer list, but it is as overpriced as everywhere else in the area.

The service is usually pretty good, usually. I don't like the pizza as take-out. I can't figure it out, but it is just not as good as eat-in. The atmosphere is fun, but tight; expect crowds on weekends.

This place is a Leesburg staple. I'll definitely be back.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Delicious Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stopped here on a day-trip to Leesburg out from Washington, D.C. We ate fairly late in the day, and yet this restaurant was still packed. The food explains why.

We were sitting by the kitchen and absolutely every dish that went by looked tempting. We started with soup (original and tasty), an appetizer (very flavorful), and split a pizza (mouth-watering). We had plenty left over, but with so many options, we couldn't narrow it down any further.

The decor and atmosphere is serviceable rather than delightful, but it's clear you go here for the food, which I highly recommend.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding Pizza and Beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Absolutely the best pizza in Leesburg. Every single pizza I've tried has been fabulous Ingredients are organic and high quality. To top it off, there is a wide selection of craft beers and an excellent wine list for a pizza joint.

Visited December 2012
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Great pizza at a price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is a pricey spot with very good salads and great pizza. The very small indoor seating is tightly spaced. Service is usually good although during busy times the service does suffer a bit. Expect to wait most nights and weekends. Happy Hour offers half price from 2-5 p.m. And offers the best deals!

• Visited December 2012