“AWESOME!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Purcellville, Virginia
“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Great craft beers, pizzas and the best Greek Salad ever...we are regulars. The specials are always meant to be tried and enjoyed.

Visited December 2012

San Diego, California
“Gluten Free”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

The Gluten Free pizza is on the small side but it is enough for two if you order a salad or soup. I highly recommend the tomato asiago. I walked in and was greeted immediately. The order was ready in less than 10 minutes. It was cold by the time I got back to my room and since I was staying at a hotel I was unable to heat it up but it was still FANTASTIC!! The food was so good that I might just be going again for lunch tomorrow.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Incredible Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I actually had my souse pick up several pizzas from here upon recommendation of a neighbor. We all enjoyed them more than we imagined! My favorite was "Smokey Blue." I just asked which pizza was selling the most right now and ordered it based on that. But others were tasty as well. What i liked - Thinner crusts with homemade taste, fresh ingredients, and a unique combinations of foods.

We will definitely be returning and I hope to actually see the restaurant next time. Spouse said it was a bit crowded. This was Thanksgiving week.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hillsboro, Virginia
“Delicious, Delicious, Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Atmosphere exceeded only by the food! From A to Z.. this one is amazing. The Gourmet pizzas are creative and delicious. The beer selection is always changing and very fun!

Visited July 2012
Leesburg, Virginia
“Super pizza, great beer selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Although this place is definitely more costly for pizza, it's always a place we like to bring out of town guests. We love the creative and delicious combination of toppings, one of our favorites being the Sopranos. The pizza bases are light so I never get that yucky too full feeling. There beer selection is wide and has something for every beer drinker.
I also love their salads, although I do prefer to dive right into the pizza. Be sure to check out their special for the day as this is always enticing. For 2 of us we usually split one large pizza; if particularly hungry we will start with a salad too.
Walked past the other day and noticed they have heaters outside now for the colder weather - smart move on their part!

Visited October 2012