“Not great but not bad” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Not great but not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

I eat here every now and then. It's really just a step up from fast food. Nice place but nothing exceptional.

Visited November 2011

60% Recommend
Northern VA
“Oily soggy chicken tenders...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

I've been here a few times and although I appreciate the effort in concept of this place, unfortunately they fail at pulling off the simple chicken tender. none of the sauces were as good as I had hoped either..

• Visited June 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
U.S.
“Not Impressed - Very Disappointing - Poor Value”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

Today we stopped at Tenderjacks for lunch. I had the Honey Jack Chicken sandwich and fries. My wife had the Salsa Burger with onion straws. After a few bites, we looked at each other and said this was a mistake. My chicken sandwich had a small slice of chicen breast and hardly any flavor. The fries were about the worst I ever had - absolutely no taste. My wife said her onion straws were soggy and the sandwich was overpriced.

We will never return.

For $20 we could have gone to Wegmans or any other nearby cafe in old town Leesburg and had a much more tasty lunch with money left over for the tip.

• Visited September 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
scotland
“great food, great service and reall value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

I wish this place had more locations.... the food is all fresh, tasty and different, there are menu choices to suit all tastes , appetites, budgets and ages.
Service is slick, happy and genuine and you can watch your food being prepared while you wait
Cant wait to have a tenderjacks near us......

• Visited May 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Good quality, fast and friendly service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2011

This was my first trip to Tenderjacks and I was a bit apprehensive because my sister and family told it was just so-so. I was pleasantly surprised! We ordered chicken tenders (5) and a choice of 2 sauces (they have MANY), with fries, and a basket of onion straws. With 2 meals, 2 drinks, and the onion straws, our total came to about $26, which I found to be a bit on the expensive side for "fast food". The tenders were very good and the fries were fresh cut. The onion straws were also good. They serve Pepsi products, which normally turns me away, but I found their sweet tea to be a wonderful substitute. The staff was very friendly and service was prompt. I'm glad I didn't listen to my sister because I will definitely be back!!

• Visited March 2011