“Delicious and friendly!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Helsinki, Finland
“Delicious and friendly!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We had a lunch special of $ 6,50: spring roll, chicken salad and lemon chicken with steamed rice. Everything was delicious and service was quick and incredibly friendly. Will definetly visit again when in town.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

89% Recommend
“Consistently good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

My wife and I eat here regularly, usually during the week. The food is always fresh and perfectly cooked. The portions are ample and reasonably priced. My only complaint and its not really a complaint, is that we always have to ask for the check. Other than that, no complaints. Friendly people, great food and great prices.
This is a little gem of a place in Leesburg. Try the Pho noodle soups or my favorite, B3, the lemongrass chicken or my wife's fave, D4 (spicy) with seafood and bok Choy.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“My go-to comfort food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I love their garden rolls and Pho Ga (white meat) noodle soup. I've had other dishes there that are very good, but I always go back to my favorite. I agree with another reviewer that it's the best pho in Leesburg. I've been going there since they opened and have never been disappointed. The menu is huge now with something for everyone. A wonderful carryout option for a cold day!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alexandria, Virginia
“Excellent eggplant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

The thing that sticks out to me about this restaurant is how friendly everyone was. Several employees checked on us to make sure our meal was a pleasant experience. I ordered eggplant in ginger garlic sauce and it was delicious.

DC
“Decent food and price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

They have a wide range of selections on their menu, from pho to stir fry noodles to dishes with rice. I love pho but my husband is not as enthusiastic so a Vietnamese restaurant that offers non-pho options is always welcome. Regular-sized pho is enough for lunch. I would order order large pho if I'm very hungry. Husband had eggplant with ginger and garlic sauce. We also ordered spring rolls and chicken satay. Food quality was good and staff was friendly.

• Visited September 2012