“Thank you Fabbioli!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Wineries, Food & Drink
Rockville, Maryland
“Thank you Fabbioli!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Stopped in for a tasting and pairing today and were delighted by both! The pourer was very friendly, loved the wines and the grounds are really nice. You are encouraged to bring your own food also so we bought a glass of our favorite wine and had a relaxing afternoon on their patio. Can't wait to go back!!

Visited June 2013

Washington, DC
17 attraction reviews
“Love this winery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Fabbioli Cellars is one of my favorite places to visit in Northern Virginia. It's located off a main road in Leesburg and has all the right ingredients for making it a standout winery: it's pictureresque, it is quaint, the staff are very knowledgeable and friendly and the grounds are pretty. We did the tasting which comes with bites to eat (cheese, veggie lasagna), and hand-painted chocolate (Omg, so good). Our oenophile was Sheila who walked us through out wine tasting and our treats. She was very funny and informative at the same time. She made out experience all that much more well-rounded. Fabbioli is lucky to have her. My favorite wines are the Rosa Luna and Raspberry Merlot. After doing the wine tasting, we went outside to have a class of wine and talk and relax. There were other visitors on-site doing the same. Fabbioli has now become my go-to winery choice whenever I have family/friends/visitors that want to have a good experience of wine tasting. I will return again and again.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“My favorite winery in Virginia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My husband and I stopped here first on our way to Luray, Virginia for some sightseeing and wine tasting and we very pleased!! This was definitely our favorite winery of the weekend (and we tried quite a few). It is worth the drive to say the least. I was taken back at first at the $15.00 per person tasting fee, but by the time we left ($210.00 later) we knew it was worth every penny. EVERY wine we tasted (including the white which we normally do not like) was amazing and we had a hard time leaving without purchasing several bottles of each kind. I think we will be taking a road trip every few months just to come down and purchase their wine since PA will not us ship it to our home. The wines were wonderful and the story of the winemaker's good will in the community and to other local winemakers had us hooked. The fact that the wine is very close to organic was very refreshing as well. The food that was paired with each tasting had been very thoughtfully selected and the presentation was A+. I must add that the rasberry port and the regular port are worth every cent of the $35.00 they cost. I would recommend this winery to anyone who wants a great wine tasting experience!!!

“Amazing Wines”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Do not pass this winery. Best wine in the area. We are very picky. He certainly knows how to make wine

Boston, Massachusetts
16 attraction reviews
“Very nice winery.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

The wine tasting is a little steep at $15, BUT that also includes a different food morsel specifically paired to each wine. A very nice touch which enhaces the experience to a notch above just a simple wine tasting at other wineries.
Definitely worth a visit.