“WOW!!! If you like Thai, give it a try!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Outdoor seating
Description: Authentic Thai Food at its best. Fine Dining Carry-Out Delivery
Reading, Pennsylvania
“WOW!!! If you like Thai, give it a try!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We went here based on the fact that we like to try new places to eat and we like Asian food. I like things a bit hotter than my wife. The meals we received were exceptional! They were made to our taste for spice and heat. I tried - for the first time - Thai Iced tea it was fabulous!! The service was terrific. We will definitely eat there again when we return. - we might go back just to eat there!!! We called ahead for seating even though I don't know that we needed to but that got us a booth rather than a table, so that was more enjoyable and private.

Visited March 2013

88% Recommend
Leesburg, Virginia
“A favorite of our family's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We are local to Leesburg and this is our go-to restaurant with the kids. The staff are very attentive and friendly. Our standard orders are consistently good-to-great (all the curries, kra pow, drunken noodle, pad thai and mango-sticky rice). Not sure who out there regards authenticity as important but the family who owns and runs it are Thai and my wife (who spent a significant amount of time in Thailand) claims it is very similar. My only critique at the moment is that I wish they would change up the menu a bit from time to time and, they use to offer a special that was basically what they themselves were eating that night for dinner which I always enjoyed.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“we'll be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had the lunch buffet. Food was excellent. Some dishes could have been refilled a little faster. Overall the food and service was excellent and reasonably priced.

Visited November 2012
frederick, maryland
“Authentic and delicious Thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Stopped in for lunch and was pleasantly surprised. Great flavors, including authentic spice, and light fresh composition. I had the vegetarian version (fried tofu) of the Pad Phed Pha (see picture); the sprigs of young peppercorns were a nice touch. To start, we had fried tofu (delicious and not at all greasy) and tangy shrimp (where's the shrimp?! - meager sampling) appetizers. We had Thai iced coffee for drinks. It was Tuesday and this is when they also offer a lunch buffet which others seemed to be enjoying. Aiyara apparently means elephant and the place is decorated with a nice collection of Thai elephants. There is a picture of King Bhumibol on the wall and this appears to be a truly authentic Thai restaurant. I am inspired to try more of their menu on future visits.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
USAFret
“Good authentic Thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We happened upon this restaurant after a days shoping nearby. The decor is typical and while neat and clean nothing special. The staff was friendly and attentive though they lacked professional polish. The food was very good. I had one of my favorite Thai dishes pad kee mao, drunken noodles, and it was excellent, properly prepared and with the right amount of heat. Everyone else in the party also enjoyed their meal. Desserts were good but unremarkable. Give Aiyara a try and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited November 2012