“Good authentic Thai food” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Authentic Thai Food at its best. Fine Dining Carry-Out Delivery
USAFret
“Good authentic Thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We happened upon this restaurant after a days shoping nearby. The decor is typical and while neat and clean nothing special. The staff was friendly and attentive though they lacked professional polish. The food was very good. I had one of my favorite Thai dishes pad kee mao, drunken noodles, and it was excellent, properly prepared and with the right amount of heat. Everyone else in the party also enjoyed their meal. Desserts were good but unremarkable. Give Aiyara a try and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

suburban Philly
“Excellent Thai Food / Very Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

People who know me, know that I am not one to dole out applause unless it is deserved. This place gets my standing ovation. My wife and I recently spent a getaway weekend to play some golf in the Leesburg, Va. area. One evening, we decided we wanted to eat Thai food. Our Web search took us to Aiyara. Turned out to be a very good choice. The food was excellent and the prices were very reasonable. Our Thai waitress was exceedingly helpful and very friendly. If you order nothing else, get the drunken noodles. They are fantastic. For appetizers, we had crab rangoon, some Thai dumplings, and chicken satay -- all were absolutely great. I also had the Kra Pow w/ beef and it too was very good. The outside of the place is unassuming. The inside decor won't win any awards, but it was inviting, well lit, very clean and comfortable. We sat in a booth near a window and we were comfortable. I may not make it back to Leesburg any time soon, but if I do, this restaurant is on my not to miss list for excellent Thai food. Also top-notch, friendly service! -- AGR

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington, DC
“Trendy Thai restaurant w/ good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

I would give them 4.5 stars. Their lunch specials for $8.95 are a great bargain. I have been here with a husband for a nice quiet date night and for quick lunches during work and for take out. Each time has been great.

Highly recommend the Pad Thai, Drunken Noodles, Chicken Panang (just the right spicy level!) and the Pad See Ew. Their Thai coffee is great too!

The only thing that keeps this from being a 5 star for me are little things. The salads at lunch have a really bland-mayonaise dressing that is disappointing.Their spring rolls are really greasy. Their drink menu is a bit pricey for the area.

However, the wait staff is amazingly sweet, you can order online, you can get take out and they are really fast with your food. So overall, I'll keep going back again and again!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
North Potomac, Maryland
“Very good That food in Leesburg, VA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

We went for a quick Sunday lunch, crossing from Maryland via the ferry at White's ferry -- a great way to get over to Virginia from Gaithersburg area. The restaurant is unassuming outside, but nice inside. We started off with very nice mixed drinks -- Thai sunrise, dragonfruit mojito. And then ordered just two entrees for our party of three: a fried rockfish with chilli sauce and drunken noodle with duck (as you can see from the photo, the rockfish is quite big). The amount of food was just right for us and, all in all, we found Aiyara a very good place for Thai food in Leesburg, VA (and, after the lunch, it's only a short drive to shopping at the Leesburg Premium Outlets :-)

Marlton, New Jersey
“Farm fresh, authentic and delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

This restaurant is family owned and operated and it is clearly a labor of love. The restaurant participates in the local "farm to table" program. We recently had dinner there with a large party of nine. Noom, the owner, went out of his way to makes us feel welcome. The restaurant offers a large selection of Thai dishes with varying levels of heat to include: American hot, Mexican hot , Thai hot and Chef Special hot (which I suspect is a somewhere between napalm and phosphorous in heat). The food was fantastic! Noom's mom is the chef. Every dish was made with the freshest ingredients and all looked and tasted delicious. I had the Golden Soft Shell Crabs (topped with sauteed fresh vegetables, egg and curry powder) which was a unbelievable. The ambiance was nice and comfortable. Service, while a little slow, was very friendly. Definitely would visit again next time we are in Leesburg.

• 5 of 5 stars Food