“Farm fresh, authentic and delicious” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Outdoor seating
Description: Authentic Thai Food at its best. Fine Dining Carry-Out Delivery
Marlton, New Jersey
“Farm fresh, authentic and delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

This restaurant is family owned and operated and it is clearly a labor of love. The restaurant participates in the local "farm to table" program. We recently had dinner there with a large party of nine. Noom, the owner, went out of his way to makes us feel welcome. The restaurant offers a large selection of Thai dishes with varying levels of heat to include: American hot, Mexican hot , Thai hot and Chef Special hot (which I suspect is a somewhere between napalm and phosphorous in heat). The food was fantastic! Noom's mom is the chef. Every dish was made with the freshest ingredients and all looked and tasted delicious. I had the Golden Soft Shell Crabs (topped with sauteed fresh vegetables, egg and curry powder) which was a unbelievable. The ambiance was nice and comfortable. Service, while a little slow, was very friendly. Definitely would visit again next time we are in Leesburg.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
EHT NJ
“Back again...the best part of the trip :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Fresh, high quality ingredients cooked to order! The atmosphere is casual but the food is FINE. The service is great...some of the best Thai we've ever had!

Visited April 2012
Washington DC
“Solid option for Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012 via mobile

This Thai restaurant gets just the right amount traffic for fresh food but available seating. The crispy whole flounder with chili sauce is a great choice for two, get one other item if you are a big eater. The green curry is great as is the Tom Yum. Good happy hour too.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Northern VA
“Needs Improvement”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

As my quest for the best Pad Thai in Northern VA continues, I found myself in Leesburg on business and decided I'd give this restaurant a try.

I ordered my usual Pad Thai with Chicken. I'll keep this short and sweet (like a good Pad Thai!); it wasn't horrible but it was very lacklustre compared to the other Thai restaurants I've been eating at in either Manassas, Fairfax, or Vienna. The chicken was dried out and tough. The noodles were overdone and the flavor was very muted.

To make matters worse; when I visited the men's room prior to leaving I truly vowed never to return. It was filthy and the floor was "greasy!" I'd hate to see the parts of the restaurant where the public does not wander. No thank you Aiyara--I'll stick with others!!

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Salem, Massachusetts
“Exceeded expectations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

We brought the family here because we were craving Thai and had yet to find a restaurant that could rival our favorite Thai restaurant back home.

All four of us were pleasantly surprised to find such delicious food on our first try. And the service was outstanding. Jom, our server, was friendly, outgoing, courteous, and made us feel right at home.

Our meals included the Thai steamed dumplings, The tom kha gai soup was hearty and chock full of mushrooms, chicken, and flavor. The Pad Thai was abundant and excellently prepared, and both the seafood curry and the duck curry were perfect blends of seasoning, taste, and fresh ingredients.

There were so many tasty sounding items on the menu. We can't wait to go back!

• Visited March 2012