“Needs Improvement” 2 of 5 stars

Description: Authentic Thai Food at its best. Fine Dining Carry-Out Delivery
Northern VA
“Needs Improvement”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

As my quest for the best Pad Thai in Northern VA continues, I found myself in Leesburg on business and decided I'd give this restaurant a try.

I ordered my usual Pad Thai with Chicken. I'll keep this short and sweet (like a good Pad Thai!); it wasn't horrible but it was very lacklustre compared to the other Thai restaurants I've been eating at in either Manassas, Fairfax, or Vienna. The chicken was dried out and tough. The noodles were overdone and the flavor was very muted.

To make matters worse; when I visited the men's room prior to leaving I truly vowed never to return. It was filthy and the floor was "greasy!" I'd hate to see the parts of the restaurant where the public does not wander. No thank you Aiyara--I'll stick with others!!

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Salem, Massachusetts
“Exceeded expectations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

We brought the family here because we were craving Thai and had yet to find a restaurant that could rival our favorite Thai restaurant back home.

All four of us were pleasantly surprised to find such delicious food on our first try. And the service was outstanding. Jom, our server, was friendly, outgoing, courteous, and made us feel right at home.

Our meals included the Thai steamed dumplings, The tom kha gai soup was hearty and chock full of mushrooms, chicken, and flavor. The Pad Thai was abundant and excellently prepared, and both the seafood curry and the duck curry were perfect blends of seasoning, taste, and fresh ingredients.

There were so many tasty sounding items on the menu. We can't wait to go back!

• Visited March 2012
San Diego, California
“Very Good Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

I would skip the lunch buffet - it's not all that. Dinners, however are excellent (and we've eaten in Thailand, so we know). Good selection of curries, and they will spice it to your taste (if you ask for thai hot you will get it - don't say you weren't warned). The waitstaff does tend to get a glazed look when they're busy, and they get forgetful. I think that for weekends they could hire 1 or 2 more people. They do deliver. Pretty decor inside.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington, D.C.
“I look forward to Fridays”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

We eat here every Friday because we have yet to find better Thai food other than when I'm actually at work in Thailand. Friendly service, reasonable prices and excellent fresh food. Just love it here.

“Best Thai in Leesburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

We eat here about 2 - 3 times a month. Great Pad See-Eew, Pad Thai, and Chicken with Cashews. Highly recommend to all! We even bring our friends here to try Thai for the first time.

• Visited December 2011