“Funky lobster and tight biscuits !” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #75 of 175 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Upper Marlboro,MD
“Funky lobster and tight biscuits !”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We visited 9/21/13. My friend ordered the Seafood Trio. The the shrimp and crabcake was good but the lobster had a foul odor. She told Jamie, the manager on duty, He said he would go to the kitchen and taste one of the lobsters. He came back and said his tasted fine. Like what did the lobster he taste have to do with the funky beast he served my friend. He wouldn't even smell the creature on my friend's plate. He didn't bother to replace it or anything. Also, their biscuits were small and tight enough to be mistaken for croutons.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“We had a pleasant visit all around”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

12 here on a Friday night the food was not too bad. The service was excellent, the price was average and the salad bar was to be expected. All in all we left here satisfied and no one had any complaints about the food.

mt gretna pa
“Below expectations !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Recently enjoyed a visit to the Ruby Tuesday in St. Augustine FL. Over the past year the group has spent a lot of money advertising their new look, adult menu and cheerful service. Someone forgot to clue in the Leesburg, VA operation. The bartender spent 95% of his time talking to the two customers at the bar, while three tables on his station were ignored. When he would get around to entering an order he clearly botched the entries. We watched each table send back food and noticed that things arrived randomly. The hosts, assistant manager and other helpers were all teenagers. The one bright spot was the young man who hustled to restock the salad bar. He should be in charge of training the bartender ! With so many good places around Leesburg it was a shame to waste our money here.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Average Food, Lackluster Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I haven't been to Ruby Tuesday in a few years. I went there for lunch with my daughter and granddaughter. We were seated promptly. Asked for a booster and got a high chair instead. Our waiter served us promptly, though her English wasn't very well. I had the Baja Chicken Tacos with the salad bar. It came with 2 tacos that was average at best. There was a note at the salad bar apologizing for half of the bar not being available and to ask for anything that you did not see. Two problems,1) I do not know what is normally on the salad bar, so I don't know what's missing and more importantly the server should have told me when I ordered,

hamilton, va
“Ruby Tues. Leesburg, Va is awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I used to go to Ruby Tuesday in Leesburg, Va and get an average meal and average service. Not anymore. I will never go back! The employees are lazy and busy socializing with coworkers and ignoring the customers. I was there after the lunch hour and it was not busy. When customers get angry because of the mistakes or poor service the employees don't flip the customer off but it feels like it, instead they laugh at them and continue to chit chat and ignore the customer. The manager is no where to be found. I will never go back and I will tell my friends and family not to go there. Ruby Tuesday must be going bankrupt, if not they will with service like that!