“Below expectations !” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
mt gretna pa
“Below expectations !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Recently enjoyed a visit to the Ruby Tuesday in St. Augustine FL. Over the past year the group has spent a lot of money advertising their new look, adult menu and cheerful service. Someone forgot to clue in the Leesburg, VA operation. The bartender spent 95% of his time talking to the two customers at the bar, while three tables on his station were ignored. When he would get around to entering an order he clearly botched the entries. We watched each table send back food and noticed that things arrived randomly. The hosts, assistant manager and other helpers were all teenagers. The one bright spot was the young man who hustled to restock the salad bar. He should be in charge of training the bartender ! With so many good places around Leesburg it was a shame to waste our money here.

• 1 of 5 stars

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Average Food, Lackluster Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I haven't been to Ruby Tuesday in a few years. I went there for lunch with my daughter and granddaughter. We were seated promptly. Asked for a booster and got a high chair instead. Our waiter served us promptly, though her English wasn't very well. I had the Baja Chicken Tacos with the salad bar. It came with 2 tacos that was average at best. There was a note at the salad bar apologizing for half of the bar not being available and to ask for anything that you did not see. Two problems,1) I do not know what is normally on the salad bar, so I don't know what's missing and more importantly the server should have told me when I ordered,

hamilton, va
“Ruby Tues. Leesburg, Va is awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I used to go to Ruby Tuesday in Leesburg, Va and get an average meal and average service. Not anymore. I will never go back! The employees are lazy and busy socializing with coworkers and ignoring the customers. I was there after the lunch hour and it was not busy. When customers get angry because of the mistakes or poor service the employees don't flip the customer off but it feels like it, instead they laugh at them and continue to chit chat and ignore the customer. The manager is no where to be found. I will never go back and I will tell my friends and family not to go there. Ruby Tuesday must be going bankrupt, if not they will with service like that!

• 1 of 5 stars
Clackamas County, Oregon
“Service outstanding, food average!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Our server was outstanding and very accommodating and attentive, as our party of 5 included two small children. We stopped in for a late lunch about 2:30 and although the place was practically empty, we were put in a cramped blind corner table, right next to a foursome that had obviously been there awhile having lunch and drinks. It felt like we were deliberately put there BECAUSE of the small children. Had a burger and fries- tasted like the burger and the fries were let over from lunch and been just warmed up. I would definitely give our server a 5 star rating ( we tipped her $20 on a $45 bill) - but even she couldn't change our impression of the overall experience. We were generous with "average" rating.

Visited May 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“Average Ruby Tuesday”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

The food was good the waitress was really good. I however always get the same thing this time I got something different the crab cake and they put it on a bun for me to make it into a sandwich. It was pretty good and a nice change from my usual slliders. It came with the salad bar which was good too. The mango tea is always the best and it even had pieces of mango in the bottom of the glass. It was not busy so my food and drinks were served very fast.

Visited February 2013