“Average Food, Lackluster Service” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #75 of 170 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Average Food, Lackluster Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I haven't been to Ruby Tuesday in a few years. I went there for lunch with my daughter and granddaughter. We were seated promptly. Asked for a booster and got a high chair instead. Our waiter served us promptly, though her English wasn't very well. I had the Baja Chicken Tacos with the salad bar. It came with 2 tacos that was average at best. There was a note at the salad bar apologizing for half of the bar not being available and to ask for anything that you did not see. Two problems,1) I do not know what is normally on the salad bar, so I don't know what's missing and more importantly the server should have told me when I ordered,

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

33% Recommend
hamilton, va
“Ruby Tues. Leesburg, Va is awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I used to go to Ruby Tuesday in Leesburg, Va and get an average meal and average service. Not anymore. I will never go back! The employees are lazy and busy socializing with coworkers and ignoring the customers. I was there after the lunch hour and it was not busy. When customers get angry because of the mistakes or poor service the employees don't flip the customer off but it feels like it, instead they laugh at them and continue to chit chat and ignore the customer. The manager is no where to be found. I will never go back and I will tell my friends and family not to go there. Ruby Tuesday must be going bankrupt, if not they will with service like that!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukie,Oregon
“Service outstanding, food average!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Our server was outstanding and very accommodating and attentive, as our party of 5 included two small children. We stopped in for a late lunch about 2:30 and although the place was practically empty, we were put in a cramped blind corner table, right next to a foursome that had obviously been there awhile having lunch and drinks. It felt like we were deliberately put there BECAUSE of the small children. Had a burger and fries- tasted like the burger and the fries were let over from lunch and been just warmed up. I would definitely give our server a 5 star rating ( we tipped her $20 on a $45 bill) - but even she couldn't change our impression of the overall experience. We were generous with "average" rating.

Visited May 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“Average Ruby Tuesday”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

The food was good the waitress was really good. I however always get the same thing this time I got something different the crab cake and they put it on a bun for me to make it into a sandwich. It was pretty good and a nice change from my usual slliders. It came with the salad bar which was good too. The mango tea is always the best and it even had pieces of mango in the bottom of the glass. It was not busy so my food and drinks were served very fast.

Visited February 2013
Virginia
“Don't ever go for breakfast!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

So we had a giftcard and an hour to kill so we opted for a nice brunch -- we had seen all those ads about Ruby Tuesday now serving brunch, right? So the first red flag -- we go at 10:10 a.m. and there's NO ONE in the restaurant. Hmmm, guess we beat the crowds, they'll be here any minute! - we thought. Not so fast. Second red flag -- only 3 choices for breakfast. No pancakes?! Okay western omlet it is. We waited and waited -- no biscuits had been baked yet, the server apologized. Still no one else in the restaurant. Maybe 15-20 minutes later we get our omlets - they really were awful. We try to cut places a break, but this was like the worst frozen egg entree you've ever bought at the store and microwaved. Completely processed and awful, and I think it was about $10.95 each. The coffee at least was pretty good, and service was ok. We paid our check, as the only customers there the whole time, and vowed never to return unless a burger was involved.

• Visited January 2013