“Average Ruby Tuesday” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Fairfax, Virginia
“Average Ruby Tuesday”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

The food was good the waitress was really good. I however always get the same thing this time I got something different the crab cake and they put it on a bun for me to make it into a sandwich. It was pretty good and a nice change from my usual slliders. It came with the salad bar which was good too. The mango tea is always the best and it even had pieces of mango in the bottom of the glass. It was not busy so my food and drinks were served very fast.

Visited February 2013

Virginia
“Don't ever go for breakfast!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

So we had a giftcard and an hour to kill so we opted for a nice brunch -- we had seen all those ads about Ruby Tuesday now serving brunch, right? So the first red flag -- we go at 10:10 a.m. and there's NO ONE in the restaurant. Hmmm, guess we beat the crowds, they'll be here any minute! - we thought. Not so fast. Second red flag -- only 3 choices for breakfast. No pancakes?! Okay western omlet it is. We waited and waited -- no biscuits had been baked yet, the server apologized. Still no one else in the restaurant. Maybe 15-20 minutes later we get our omlets - they really were awful. We try to cut places a break, but this was like the worst frozen egg entree you've ever bought at the store and microwaved. Completely processed and awful, and I think it was about $10.95 each. The coffee at least was pretty good, and service was ok. We paid our check, as the only customers there the whole time, and vowed never to return unless a burger was involved.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Wash. DC
“salad bar is the best reason”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Generally go to RT when short on time or cash and get a salad bar and mini burger. Slightly better than average but no way can call it very good-maybe 3.3 stars.

Visited December 2012
near Washington, DC
“I like the salad bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

The "remake" of Ruby's seems to be working for this restaurant.
The ambience is what one would expect. Ditto for the service and so on. I like the surf and turf, I like the salad bar. Not so wild about the cheese biscuits and miss the bread. I try to remind the server not to bring the biscuits, as it's just a waste to put them on our table.

Visited October 2012
McMurray, Pennsylvania
“great service good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Wonderful service. Good food - salad bar small - menu items nice. Don't sit next to bar loud annoying so you can't enjoy your food -

• Visited October 2012