“I like the salad bar” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
near Washington, DC
“I like the salad bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

The "remake" of Ruby's seems to be working for this restaurant.
The ambience is what one would expect. Ditto for the service and so on. I like the surf and turf, I like the salad bar. Not so wild about the cheese biscuits and miss the bread. I try to remind the server not to bring the biscuits, as it's just a waste to put them on our table.

Visited October 2012

28% Recommend
McMurray, Pennsylvania
“great service good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Wonderful service. Good food - salad bar small - menu items nice. Don't sit next to bar loud annoying so you can't enjoy your food -

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Loudoun County, VA
“This place used to be good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I've been to Ruby Tuesday in Leesburg more times than I can count. In the last couple of visits, the service and food have been disappointing. I concur with the last set of reviews -- notably, the food gets out slow and the salad bar leaves you wondering why they advertise a "free garden bar for multiple selections" when they can't even replenish what they have out. When I voiced these issues to the server and manager, little was done to make up for the deficiencies.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Reston, VA
“Fairly typical”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was ok for a Ruby Tuesday. Actually, our server was great - Robyn was very helpful and attentive. She kept glasses filled and constantly asking if we needed anything else. Salad bar was a bit disappointing. Potato salad was awful, and they let several things get too low or run out. Although it was dinnertime, they weren't that busy. So they should have been watching it. Food was ok. But it's Ruby Tuesday, so that's what I expect.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lancaster, SC
“Could use some improvements !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I had dinner at RT one evening while in Leesburg on business. I was quickly greeted at the door and seated in the bar area. The waiter was very friendly and gave great service. I ordered the New Orleans seafood with shrimp which arrived fresh and hot and was very good. The downside of my meal was the salad bar. To start with, the bar was a total mess and looked like it had not been freshened since lunch time. It also looked like someone put just a little fresh lettuce over top of wilted/brown lettuce on the bottom. I could barely get enough green leafs to make a decent salad. Also, my booth was right behind the salad bar. I could not believe how nasty the glass was ! It looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months ! If in the area again, I probably would not visit this location again.

Visited September 2012