“Fairly typical” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Reston, VA
“Fairly typical”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was ok for a Ruby Tuesday. Actually, our server was great - Robyn was very helpful and attentive. She kept glasses filled and constantly asking if we needed anything else. Salad bar was a bit disappointing. Potato salad was awful, and they let several things get too low or run out. Although it was dinnertime, they weren't that busy. So they should have been watching it. Food was ok. But it's Ruby Tuesday, so that's what I expect.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars

Lancaster, SC
“Could use some improvements !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I had dinner at RT one evening while in Leesburg on business. I was quickly greeted at the door and seated in the bar area. The waiter was very friendly and gave great service. I ordered the New Orleans seafood with shrimp which arrived fresh and hot and was very good. The downside of my meal was the salad bar. To start with, the bar was a total mess and looked like it had not been freshened since lunch time. It also looked like someone put just a little fresh lettuce over top of wilted/brown lettuce on the bottom. I could barely get enough green leafs to make a decent salad. Also, my booth was right behind the salad bar. I could not believe how nasty the glass was ! It looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months ! If in the area again, I probably would not visit this location again.

Visited September 2012
Gadsden, Alabama
“Don't be in a rush.... Slow going”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Nice wait staff, but food took a long time. Grilled chicken salad was good. Grilled talapia with mango salsa also good for the $9.95 price. Fish arrived with suitable warmth despite long wait. The let down to me was the salad bar. While items were fresh, there were fewer of the things I liked about Rubys ...this location had three Of the 4 little lettuce bins filled with iceberg lettuce, only one of mixed greens. No edamame , only peas. No fresh zucchini....and the green beans ( normally blanched and seasoned a little) were just plain raw.

• Visited July 2012
Stephens City, Virginia
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

My husband and I went to Ruby Tuesday for lunch and the food met our expectations since it is a chain and the service exceeded our expectations. The server was attentive, friendly (but not creepy friendly that you find in chain restaurants sometimes). We were very pleased with the overall experience and I think anyone that is "not too good" for chain restaurants this location.

• Visited May 2012
Hamilton, Virginia
“Consistent food, good for a quick lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

Went for lunch with my daughter & a friend & her son. We were seated right away. They were out of crayons for the kids (but, I had my own, thankfully). They have a light lunch menu, which was great. I got the Creole Catch, subbing more broccoli for mashed potatoes, which was no hassle. Food arrived hot & quickly & price was right for 4 people - $30.00.

• Visited May 2012