“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel as it was close to the C and O bike trail. The one bedroom suite we had was roomy and tastefully decorated. The entire hotel was very clean and the employees were very friendly. The fitness center was 83 degrees when I entered but it was very easy to adjust the thermostat.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Charlottesville, VA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I chose the Homewood Suites hotel because it was one of only two hotels in Leesburg that had a room available the night I needed it, and Homewood Suites had much better reviews than the other hotel. I was very happy with the room and amenities. Everything was clean and comfortable. The kitchen was great, even though we didn't have a need to use anything but the fridge. The rooms have dvd players and the hotel keeps a basket of movies at the front desk that guests can sign out for free. The complimentary hot breakfast was awesome. Much better than most hotels. The staff was very friendly. The price was a bit steep, but I guess it was in line with the cost of other rooms in the area. If I have a future need to stay in Leesburg, I will likely return to Homewood Suites.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Comfortable room suites and welcoming breakfast host. Evening meal with wine/beer is always a easy option for busy schedules. Use this hotel weekly and all the staff know me by name. Nice location for business or seeing the historic town.

Crofton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Where do I start…it was one of the worst possible experience I have ever had at any hotel! After calling earlier and confirming that we would check in late as we had to work at the Lucketts fair, talked to kevin to confirm and also see if he could try to get us out a smoking room because of my allergies and get us a nonsmoking room. Well, we get there at 1030ish EXHAUSTED, sore, dirty etc. only to wait over 90 minutes as the girl at the desk said out original 2 bed suite (there were 4 of us) had been given away and they tried to put us in a queen, with pullout couch! So that was not suitable at all so then she proceeded to try and find something and finally after midnight puts us in a handicapped suite but at that point we took what we could get! The next night we come in again after working all day and one shower is inappropriate for tall people and toilet wasn’t working! After ALL that we checkout and split the bill saying we need to talk to a manager AGAIN and there wasn’t one so she splits the bill in half and we get home to find out my friend Kelli Myers was charged 366! The entire amount of our original reservation and I was charged $421.25 in addition!!! This HAS to be rectified and something has to be done I have always loved Hilton properties but this was HORRIBLE!! Please let me know how to proceed and whom to talk to. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

JackieGossesGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to respond to your stay at our hotel. We were very surprised to learn that you were unhappy with your stay! You booked a smoking room, which is all we had left on that weekend and then called the hotel requesting a non-smoking room and we informed you that if there was a cancellation we would switch your reservation. Unfortunately, there wasn't. After you arrived late that night, you were very upset when we spoke on the phone after my Front Desk called me at home. To try an accommodate you, I instructed them to put you in the only room we had left, a two bedroom suite that has a rate twice your reservation rate. As a loyal Hilton customer, we only charged you the original one bedroom rate. The only other issue with the room was reported when you checked out (the toilet running), which we would have dealt with if we were notified during your stay. Also, I've reviewd your bill and the charges are correct, you're viewing the hold that the credit card company places on your card when you check in. This is removed by them usually in one to three days. Again, I'm sorry you were not happy with your stay but I feel we did everything we could to assist you. Please contact me if you feel you would like to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us an opportunity to serve you again!
Leesburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

This Homewood suites is superb. Only criticisms are that the new matresses are a lot harder than the previous ones and some of the hot breakfast items are not hot. Otherwise, service, facilities and overall satisfaction is higher than other Homewoods stayed in.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

AZ, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

If you are looking for service and excellent accomodations, then look no further. Homewoood Suites is the place to stay when visiting Va. The staff is friendly, food for breakfast and manager reception dinner was good. I felt like I was at home.

Pittsburgh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

This property was far above our expectations. The fully equiped kitchenand large suite were big surprises. The complimentary breakfast was the best we've had at any hotel, and the front desk staff was very professional and helpful. I'd recommend this hotel for an overnight or an extended stay. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg? Share your experiences!