“one of the best” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leesburg
Prices are for rooms, adults
Ranked #1 of 4 Leesburg B&B and Inns
Enola, Pennsylvania
“one of the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

the staff at this comfort inn was excellent through out our two day stay. so friendly and accommodating but the best was for last. we left clothes in the closet and a phone call was waiting at home later that night. they packed up the clothes and shipped them to us right away via ups. what a great team. we recommend this comfort inn to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Martinsburg, West Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Do not stay here, move on to someplace else. In my opinion the excitement of running a Bed and Breakfast has obviously run its course. I think that although some in the house is trying hard to make this bed and breakfast work others in the house is just not into the customer service part of a B&B. I think that feeling welcome is the most important part of a B&B. We did not feel welcome here. Below is the problems we ran into at Country Comfort.

My fiancée and I have stress filled jobs and we like to get away a couple times a year for a couple days to read a book and just relax. No phones and no interruptions, just time to recharge the batteries and collect our thoughts. Unlike a family vacation this is time for just the two of us.

The first day was great, easy check in and nice clean suite above the garage with snacks and drinks. We really did not do much of anything the first day but get a start on our books, play a couple games and relax.

The next morning breakfast was served and was outstanding. Because we are getting married in Leesburg we decided to check a few places out for planning purposes. When we return there was a van and car parked in the area that we were told to park in. I pulled the car in an area that was out of the way and about 30 feet away from the garage. This gave plenty of room if anyone needed to pull out of the garage. I figured that once the work van was moved I would come back down and pull the car up into the spot. I figured this would be no problem because it is a huge gravel driveway and my car would be in the back and out of the way.

After about five minutes in the suite I heard a horn blowing. I look outside and someone was in a small SUV pulling out of the garage and blowing the horn. I could not understand this because there was plenty of room around, I mean there was enough room to drive a 18 wheel tractor and trailer around my car. I figured it was a guest or visitor with an attitude problem and I blow it off as such. After a few minutes the phone rings and we get the man of the house with a bad attitude wanting to know the reason we parked where we did. He was very short with my fiancée on the phone. We explained that there was a van parked sideways and we were going to pull in when the van pulled out. I went out and moved my car up to where the van was and figured if you can blow your horn at your guest I could do the same, so I blew my horn after I moved the car. An elderly man came out and asked if I needed something. I told him I did not appreciate him being rude to my fiancée. He said he was not rude to her she was rude to him. I guess he did not know I was setting beside her and heard the entire conversation and could hear him on the other end of the line.

The amazing part to all of this is we did not even get an apology. Something as simple as an apology would have saved our little getaway. Because of this we could not relax and enjoy our time away anymore, we even stopped reading the books because we felt upset about the way we as paying customers were treated.

Check out the next day was basically more of the same and to be expected based on the prier day. It took about five minutes before someone answered the main door.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
WV
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

The suite is immaculate, clean and well appointed.
The suite is comfortable and nicely decorated.
The suite is attached to the owner's house.
The owner/innkeeper's occupy the property.
The suite overlooks an unattractive garage.
The "private" deck overlooks the owner's backyard.
The owners will come in for "maid" service while you are out but do not state that up front.
The food is good and breakfast is included in the price of your stay.
There are plenty of snacks and drinks included in the price.
There is plenty of parking if the designated spaces are not taken up by owner's visitors. There are no signs which designate parking but you will be treated poorly if you do not park in the correct spaces, even though there is no secondary parking plan when the spaces are full.
Do not park in the wrong parking spot, the male innkeeper will be rude about it. He will call you, even though he is on the same property, he will not come and ask nicely.
Once the male owner is rude, end your stay. You will not see the innkeepers again even when you try to return the key and check out.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Country Comfort Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!