“Great Goodies” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 175 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Bakery
“Great Goodies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I now make it a habit to only walk in with $30 or $40 in cash ... or I'll spend waaaaaay too much! Fantastic pies, cookies and other tasty treats. A "must stop in" if you are only an occasional visitor to Leesburg.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ashburn, Virginia
“Great Pies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I'll be making this place a regular stop for Thanksgiving. The pies are a little expensive but well worth the price.

Visited August 2013
United States
“Quaint small shop with inflated pricing and "discouraging staff"”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I went to Mom's apple Pie to purchase a banana cream pie for husband. The clerk quickly advised me I should return in two days when they are made fresh and the only one she had had to be sold by closing and then it would be thrown out and not sellable. I live in a nearby town and didn't have the luxury of coming back over in two days, so I told her I would take that one. With great reluctance, she advised me it was 50% and I finally was allowed to purchase the pie. I concluded that staff must be allowed to take home unsold items when they are on the last day of sale. This is obviously not the owner or anyone in management! The original price was $18 and while I got it for $9, it was a smaller size pie (8 or 9 inches at best). The charm of the building is adorable, but the prices are very high ($2 per cookie for my favorite one). After my last encounter, I'll stick to Sam's Club where I can get a 12" pie for about $9 that is almost as good.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Can't stay away!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Best banana cream pie in the world!!!! I swear by this! All pies are fantastic but these cream pies are phenomenal! Food Network should feature them again :)

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Marianna, Florida, United States
“Quaint bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Small family operation that offers delicious pies, homemade jams and other yummy baked goods. I have bought jams and fresh baked pies on several occasions. I have never been disapointed.

Visited April 2013