“Awesome pies and cookies!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 171 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Bakery
Leesburg, Virginia
“Awesome pies and cookies!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

This little place puts out extremely perfect pies and cookies! I had the opportunity to buy several different flavors of pies one weekend and tried them all and couldnt pick a favorite!! The cookies are to die for. I'm so glad I dont have to walk by there every day or I would have a pretty bad cookie habit! This place is har to resist.

Visited October 2012

Purcellville, Virginia
“I heard great things...until!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I should give it another try because my first (and only) visit was to purchase a treat and it gave me an upset stomach. Made me not want to go back.

Visited February 2012
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I had the bourbon and walnut pie and it was good.
However the pies here are extremely expensive. Just for a small slice it was $3.50.
Moms Apple Pie, you need to lift your game as the Costco pumpkin pie is pretty good at the moment!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ashburn, Virginia, United States
“Horrible, Don't Waste Your Time or Money!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I live locally and finally have stopped in to this "famous" bakery for the first time, never to happen again! I spent $31 on two pies......Lemon Meringue and Coconut Custard. The worst pies ever purchased anywhere, and not even edible! I am actually taking the product back tomorrow and getting my money back! That's how bad it really is! The lemon pie was frozen,frost bitten and tasted like metal and the coconut was dry with no visible custard. My daughter bakes better, and she is 12 years old. To top this whole experience off....the customer service was horrific;rude and condescending. I rather take my business to Wegman's, much better product and better service. I suggest anyone can make a pie better than these guys!

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
England
“You cannot visit Leesburg without stopping in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We come here every time we drive through Leesburg and leave with bags of coconut mararoons, buckeyes, and coffee.

• Visited September 2012