This hotel is undergoing renovation. the room has been updated somewhat, nice bed, clean linens, newer chairs. the outside was being painted on our visit 8/26. The interior halls are horrid. Carpet is very worn and stained, hallways are dark and desperate need of painting. The wallpaper in the rooms could use updating as in the bathroom. The bathroom was ok, not horrible, but needed updating also. I realize this is a holiday inn, but for the rates they are charging, should be a bit nicer. The door to our room had a gap at the top so you could pass a magazine through the door from the room to the outside, humm, that's not good for soundproofing! the doors from the halls to the parking lot did not require a key to get in, which makes me nervous about anyone just walking in. There is also a stale smell in our room, not sure if its the airconditioner.
The bed was comfortable and the shower was decent with regards to water pressure. If you want to watch TV has expanded cable. Bring your laptop and wireless card for free internet access which is nice. But all the other stuff outweighs.
In summary, I regret staying here. I should have paid just a bit more money and stayed at a new hotel. While this one isn't the worst place I have been, its pretty run down. YOu can do alot better for your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Leesburg at Historic Carradoc Hall is a unique hotel attached to a stately 1747 mansion home, conveniently located just two miles from Downtown Leesburg s historic district and 12 miles from the Dulles International Airport . This charming hotel offers complimentary high speed wireless and wired Internet access and expanded cable pay per view movies in all of our 122 guest rooms. Experience the area's local attractions: Balls Bluff and other Civil War Battlefields , Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets, Smithsonian museums, and historic Morven Park. Local companies in the area include: Verizon, Telos, the National Conference Center and Xerox Training Center . The 3 Oaks Restaurant at this Leesburg hotel provides a warm and wonderful atmosphere for dining, and Kids Eat Free! . Stay in shape by working out in our fitness center or swimming laps in our seasonal pool. Pets are welcome! Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and meet at The Holiday Inn Leesburg. We offer a relaxed, comfortable setting that is conducive to successful and productive meetings . With Five banquet rooms our hotel is also an ideal location for weddings, reunions, receptions, banquets and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall Hotel Leesburg
- Holiday Inn Carradoc Hall
- Leesburg Holiday Inn