I am a musician had a double booked show for 2 nights in Leesburg and Purcellville so I needed a room for Friday night and the day on Saturday. The staff was very friendly and made me feel at home. I grew up in the area and has passed the mansion many times, and had never dreamed I would say there, as I know live in Richmond. I found everything must have been renovated reading the other reviews here- it was very nice !
The only complaint I might have is my bathroom door would not shut all the way. But the room was very clean and they had a nice flat panel TV and nicely furnished inside. It was very good for the money. Clean towels, shower, and sinks. The beds were nice and comfortable (and believe you me, I hate sleeping in hotels!). But it wasnt a problem. The location to Leesburg, Sterling, and other areas in Loudoun is a great plus. The carpets and everything were immaculate. I couldnt have found a better place near Leesburg in a pinch.
The only other thing I didnt like, was coming from Leesburg you cannot make a left into the entrance. You have to drive 1/4 mile and then make a U-Turn at the next light on Rt. 7. Still, I found the location great and I enjoyed my stay. Much better than the tacky Best Western in town !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Leesburg at Historic Carradoc Hall is a unique hotel attached to a stately 1747 mansion home, conveniently located just two miles from Downtown Leesburg s historic district and 12 miles from the Dulles International Airport . This charming hotel offers complimentary high speed wireless and wired Internet access and expanded cable pay per view movies in all of our 122 guest rooms. Experience the area's local attractions: Balls Bluff and other Civil War Battlefields , Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets, Smithsonian museums, and historic Morven Park. Local companies in the area include: Verizon, Telos, the National Conference Center and Xerox Training Center . The 3 Oaks Restaurant at this Leesburg hotel provides a warm and wonderful atmosphere for dining, and Kids Eat Free! . Stay in shape by working out in our fitness center or swimming laps in our seasonal pool. Pets are welcome! Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and meet at The Holiday Inn Leesburg. We offer a relaxed, comfortable setting that is conducive to successful and productive meetings . With Five banquet rooms our hotel is also an ideal location for weddings, reunions, receptions, banquets and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall Hotel Leesburg
- Holiday Inn Carradoc Hall
- Leesburg Holiday Inn