When you look at the pics of this hotel you think "Wow, this doesn't look like a Holiday Inn" and you would be right.
In a 100+ year old building it has a lot of charm...on the outside; once you get in it is below what you would expect from a typical Holiday Inn - this is bad!
The inside condition is poor with carpets coming apart, paint peeling, a bit musty smelling and the worst part: DIRTY!
Even the hallways were dirty and looked like they have not been vacuumed in months.
The outside pool was shut down and the only restaurant is an Indian restaurant that you can smell a mile away - an Indian friend who lives in the area said it was good at one time but the quality has gone down - hotel staff said they are going to close it?
The other problem with this hotel is the location - getting knot the parking lot heading north is easy...getting in from the other side heading south or if you want to head south from the parking lot is a maze....your GPS will go nuts and keep telling you to make a u-turn, even though signs in the area forbid it.
It seemed like it might have been a great stay and the rates are reasonable, bit it was a disappointment all the way around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Leesburg at Historic Carradoc Hall is a unique hotel attached to a stately 1747 mansion home, conveniently located just two miles from Downtown Leesburg s historic district and 12 miles from the Dulles International Airport . This charming hotel offers complimentary high speed wireless and wired Internet access and expanded cable pay per view movies in all of our 122 guest rooms. Experience the area's local attractions: Balls Bluff and other Civil War Battlefields , Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets, Smithsonian museums, and historic Morven Park. Local companies in the area include: Verizon, Telos, the National Conference Center and Xerox Training Center . The 3 Oaks Restaurant at this Leesburg hotel provides a warm and wonderful atmosphere for dining, and Kids Eat Free! . Stay in shape by working out in our fitness center or swimming laps in our seasonal pool. Pets are welcome! Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and meet at The Holiday Inn Leesburg. We offer a relaxed, comfortable setting that is conducive to successful and productive meetings . With Five banquet rooms our hotel is also an ideal location for weddings, reunions, receptions, banquets and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall Hotel Leesburg
- Holiday Inn Carradoc Hall
- Leesburg Holiday Inn