Had a wedding party and guests stay at the hotel. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. They did take care of our family with kids who were dissapointed that the pool was closed by paying for putt-putt golf for them and giving them passes to the fitness center across the street. Service in the restaurant was terrible. Even when not busy, had to wait 1 hour and 20 minutes for evening meal on night one. On one morning for breakfast, restaurant first ran out of plates causing people to share plates to eat off of and then had to share food when they ran out of food. They ran out of food each morning we ate there. Servers were not friendly at all. Did not make eye contact and you had to chase them toward the back where they were seemingly hiding from the guests in order to get orange juice or coffee refills. Apparently the restaurant is run separate from the Holiday Inn but it does reflect very poorly on the hotel. The pool was closed due to "major damage". We had an elderly relative that needed to change rooms because despite notifying the hotel management that the toilet would not stop running, it apparently was easier to move the guest than to fix the toilet. The tiles in the bathroom were missing grout and the floor would "crunch" when walked on. The privacy shade in our room did not close all the way on the left so the right side had to be forced over which exposed a hole in the shade. This location has alot of history and potential and its too bad that it is run the way it is (exception front desk personnel). The "Service" rating is the front desk staff not the restaurant service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Leesburg at Historic Carradoc Hall is a unique hotel attached to a stately 1747 mansion home, conveniently located just two miles from Downtown Leesburg s historic district and 12 miles from the Dulles International Airport . This charming hotel offers complimentary high speed wireless and wired Internet access and expanded cable pay per view movies in all of our 122 guest rooms. Experience the area's local attractions: Balls Bluff and other Civil War Battlefields , Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets, Smithsonian museums, and historic Morven Park. Local companies in the area include: Verizon, Telos, the National Conference Center and Xerox Training Center . The 3 Oaks Restaurant at this Leesburg hotel provides a warm and wonderful atmosphere for dining, and Kids Eat Free! . Stay in shape by working out in our fitness center or swimming laps in our seasonal pool. Pets are welcome! Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and meet at The Holiday Inn Leesburg. We offer a relaxed, comfortable setting that is conducive to successful and productive meetings . With Five banquet rooms our hotel is also an ideal location for weddings, reunions, receptions, banquets and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall Hotel Leesburg
- Holiday Inn Carradoc Hall
- Leesburg Holiday Inn