We were in town to visit the Loudoun Art Academy and Art Square. The Holiday Inn was recommended to us by a local. What a gem! It is right off the highway, but the layout of the hotel gives a sense of quiet and privacy. The buildings are older, historic buildings, but that just added to the charm. We were met by Ali, who quickly attended to our every request. He even visited the room shortly after we checked in to make sure we had everything we needed. The room was fine...comfy bed, clean bathroom, etc. The fitness room and restaurant were attached, so we did not have to go out into the rain. The manager's reception consisted of wine, beer, soft drinks, nachos, chili, cheese, etc. We could have made that our dinner! But we are glad we did not! The food at the hotel's restaurant was outstanding. It was authentic Indian cuisine, and man, was it good! We eat a lot of Indian food, so we really appreciated the variety of the non-American food. And it was a great bargain as well; buy two entrees and get one free! The breakfast the next day was outstanding as well.
During our visit the staff was truly attentive and friendly. Laura, the new General Manager, spoke with us several times about the changes she had made and hoped to make, and was genuinely interested in our opinions about the hotel. We were made welcome by this wonderful staff and would stay there again anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Leesburg at Historic Carradoc Hall is a unique hotel attached to a stately 1747 mansion home, conveniently located just two miles from Downtown Leesburg s historic district and 12 miles from the Dulles International Airport . This charming hotel offers complimentary high speed wireless and wired Internet access and expanded cable pay per view movies in all of our 122 guest rooms. Experience the area's local attractions: Balls Bluff and other Civil War Battlefields , Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets, Smithsonian museums, and historic Morven Park. Local companies in the area include: Verizon, Telos, the National Conference Center and Xerox Training Center . The 3 Oaks Restaurant at this Leesburg hotel provides a warm and wonderful atmosphere for dining, and Kids Eat Free! . Stay in shape by working out in our fitness center or swimming laps in our seasonal pool. Pets are welcome! Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and meet at The Holiday Inn Leesburg. We offer a relaxed, comfortable setting that is conducive to successful and productive meetings . With Five banquet rooms our hotel is also an ideal location for weddings, reunions, receptions, banquets and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall Hotel Leesburg
- Holiday Inn Carradoc Hall
- Leesburg Holiday Inn