We were in town to visit the Loudoun Art Academy and Art Square. The Holiday Inn was recommended to us by a local. What a gem! It is right off the highway, but the layout of the hotel gives a sense of quiet and privacy. The buildings are older, historic buildings, but that just added to the charm. We were met by Ali, who quickly attended to our every request. He even visited the room shortly after we checked in to make sure we had everything we needed. The room was fine...comfy bed, clean bathroom, etc. The fitness room and restaurant were attached, so we did not have to go out into the rain. The manager's reception consisted of wine, beer, soft drinks, nachos, chili, cheese, etc. We could have made that our dinner! But we are glad we did not! The food at the hotel's restaurant was outstanding. It was authentic Indian cuisine, and man, was it good! We eat a lot of Indian food, so we really appreciated the variety of the non-American food. And it was a great bargain as well; buy two entrees and get one free! The breakfast the next day was outstanding as well.
During our visit the staff was truly attentive and friendly. Laura, the new General Manager, spoke with us several times about the changes she had made and hoped to make, and was genuinely interested in our opinions about the hotel. We were made welcome by this wonderful staff and would stay there again anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premium Outlets Set amid historic Leesburg, VA, the Clarion Inn(R) offers easy access to 45 local wineries and vineyards, delicious local dining, several breweries and popular attractions like: Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets Balls Bluff Battlefield Cobb Theater Alamo Drafthouse Washington & Old Dominion Railroad Regional Park This pet-friendly Leesburg hotel is also convenient to Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, Oatlands Plantation and Great County Farms. Grab a meal at Silk, our on-site restaurant and lounge, relax in the seasonal outdoor pool, get fit in the fitness center and get work done in the business center. Six meeting rooms can accommodate 450 people for banquets and 800 for conferences. All non-smoking guest rooms offer a coffee maker, desk, flat-screen television, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. Some rooms feature a refrigerator and sofa sleeper. Get together at the Clarion Inn in Leesburg, Virginia. Book now to connect with family, friends and colleagues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Clarion Inn in Leesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall Hotel Leesburg
- Holiday Inn Carradoc Hall
- Leesburg Holiday Inn