“Friendly - Nice & Comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #6 of 7 hotels in Leesburg
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Friendly - Nice & Comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I'm from the Twin Cities and have spent over 200 nights at this hotel the last couple of years. I'm in Virginia for business all of the time, and these folks go out out their way to make sure my comfort is taken care of

Mr. Brooks (General Manager) really sets a relaxing tone with his staff, and everyone takes the extra steps making sure my needs are met. Beds are very comfortable, staff is great, water is hot for my morning shower and the beer is cold. Outstanding!! Friendly location allowing for easy shopping, fine dinning and easy access to airports. Highly recommend!!

Room Tip: Avoid rooms located close to entrance/exit doors within the hotel.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

160 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Stafford, Virginia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I attended a business meeting her in May. The front desk staff was very pleasant. However the event coordinator was full of unnecessary drama. He start yelling at one of my coordinators that it is illegal to have food in a meeting space in that state of Virginia, and that we were insane to ask for a table to eat at. Considering we had the hotel cater you would think if that we would also need a place to eat. The hotel is very beautiful not your common holiday inn. & the hotel is very old. I would recommend staying here but not planning an event. The event planner was loud and very unprofessional .

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Just_honest_now,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review regarding your recent stay. We are pleased to note that you found our front desk staff to be friendly and the hotel to be beautiful.

I am sorry to hear that you have encountered some trouble with our Event Coordinator. We would like to assure you that your experience was not standard operating procedure for our establishment, and that we will immediately address your concerns.

We greatly appreciate your feedback as this gives us the avenue to improve on our guest satisfaction. We hope to have the honor of serving you again in the future.

Dhan M
Sacramento, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

The outside definitely didn't look like a Holiday Inn. The rooms inside seemed pretty run down/cheap other than the TVs. However, the room was clean and they kept the bar open late for us one night. The A/C is a wall unit that isn't very strong. The Hookah Bar was really weird. The music was rap I've never heard and drinks were served with no ice. We still had fun though! The hotel really didn't seem like a typical Holiday Inn.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear em5585,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests. I apologize for the shortfalls during your recent stay with us. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give feedback.

Krysllin G.
midlothian, virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I have recently had foot surgery and am on crutches. My husband asked for a handicapped access room, and they were able to provide a room with a handicapped parking space with a few steps into a well decorated room. The bathroom would have easily taken a wheelchair. The
Staff are especially polite, and breakfast is. Included in the reasonable price. it was adequate,
Varied and in buffet form. I had stayed here before, but I can see some improvements since that visit. I will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Annapolis, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

this hotel shows that you can't tell a book by it's cover. the exterior is a an interesting attempt to make it match the architecture of old Leesburg. but once you walk into the lobby, you will notice that it's contemporary and well kept. front desk staff were courteous and friendly. my room was modern and very well appointed. large flat screen tv, fridge, work desk, free wi-fi, comfy king bed with soft and firm pillows, easy to control air conditioning, and clean clean clean. it was quiet through the night. There's beer, wine, and sodas for happy hour along with chicken wings (but didn't try them). It's located a few miles from the outlet mall, old Leesburg, and the National Conference Center. There's an Indian restaurant on the property, but didn't try it. Highly recommend Not Your Average Joe's restaurant at the Landsdowne Center off Belmont Ridge Rd.

Room Tip: they honored my request for my room to not be near elevators or the vending room. request to stay o...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear katwim,

Orlando A.
Frederick, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Unlike the area surrounding BWI, the Dulles Airport region doesn't seem to have many inexpensive hotels/motels. I stayed in the Holiday Inn at Carradoc Hall for one night so that I could be at an early morning meeting at Dulles. Although this is one of the least expensive rooms in the area ($95), it was very clean and the room smelled fine. Decent food downstairs and everything was comfortable. Check in and out was quick and painless.

Room Tip: A good option if you need to stay close to dulles. Ask for non-smoking.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Ok so I been here twice. First time I came here there was a little problem. I had a room which smelled so bad. I cannot describe the smell. It smelled like urine and stinky breath. I called the front desk and they were nice enuff to move me to another room but my room faced the pool and some strange guy was painting outside my window which was annoying because he kept making noise and on top of that he can see thru my window this didn't stop me from coming here a second time. Second time around wasn't bad at all. Overall staff are very friendly they make you feel welcome and I enjoy my stay here. I don't mind coming bk again.

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall? Share your experiences!