The outside definitely didn't look like a Holiday Inn. The rooms inside seemed pretty run down/cheap other than the TVs. However, the room was clean and they kept the bar open late for us one night. The A/C is a wall unit that isn't very strong. The Hookah Bar was really weird. The music was rap I've never heard and drinks were served with no ice. We still had fun though! The hotel really didn't seem like a typical Holiday Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premium Outlets Set amid historic Leesburg, VA, the Clarion Inn(R) offers easy access to 45 local wineries and vineyards, delicious local dining, several breweries and popular attractions like: Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets Balls Bluff Battlefield Cobb Theater Alamo Drafthouse Washington & Old Dominion Railroad Regional Park This pet-friendly Leesburg hotel is also convenient to Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, Oatlands Plantation and Great County Farms. Grab a meal at Silk, our on-site restaurant and lounge, relax in the seasonal outdoor pool, get fit in the fitness center and get work done in the business center. Six meeting rooms can accommodate 450 people for banquets and 800 for conferences. All non-smoking guest rooms offer a coffee maker, desk, flat-screen television, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. Some rooms feature a refrigerator and sofa sleeper. Get together at the Clarion Inn in Leesburg, Virginia. Book now to connect with family, friends and colleagues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Clarion Inn in Leesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall Hotel Leesburg
- Holiday Inn Carradoc Hall
- Leesburg Holiday Inn