We stayed here for 2 nights for a friend's wedding.
Several Points both Good and Bad:
The Good: Nice new beds with new linens. 2 Types of Pillows to choose from (Soft or Firm) with Tags on them. Bad part is, you don't know where those bands lay when they put it back on your fresh pillowcase.
Nice Lobby. Seems like money has been put into the cosmetic things.
Staff was nice but spoke mostly Spanish every time I passed by.
The good: nice medium sized office desk. One room chair other than desk chair.
Lots of shopping and food around the area. An outlet mall is just up the street 3 minutes away.
The Bad: Old windows with chipping paint, curtains with one missing sheer, cheap old locks. Not very secure.
The Bad: Steps everywhere. If you need handicapped accessible hotel, this is not for you. They have stairs between the parking lot and the first floor. A chair lift to go from the lobby floor to the first floor (main floor).
Noisy exhaust fan in bathroom.
Too many blank/static channels on the TV.
Noisy hallway doors that can slam shut by ignorant guests.
Hard to get to traveling east on Rt 7 East. Had to travel 4 min past hotel and do a U turn to come back to it.
Hotel restaurant serves mainly Indian cuisine. Bar drinks had too much as ice for the price.
Indian food smells ever where. Sunday morning breakfast buffet sucked!
Runny eggs, a 4 slice toaster that only worked on one side and for $13.95 per person! Don't think so!
No refrigerator for the price we paid $115/night. We had a block of rooms for a wedding weekend.
Had to use ice in plastic cups. They did bring a fridge after we complained.
Noisy exhaust fan in bathroom.
Old room air conditioner/heater that runs all night.
Lastly went for coffee in the morning in the hotel lobby and it was dry 2 times I tried!
Stay somewhere on Rt 15 Near the Leesburg Outlet Mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Leesburg at Historic Carradoc Hall is a unique hotel attached to a stately 1747 mansion home, conveniently located just two miles from Downtown Leesburg s historic district and 12 miles from the Dulles International Airport . This charming hotel offers complimentary high speed wireless and wired Internet access and expanded cable pay per view movies in all of our 122 guest rooms. Experience the area's local attractions: Balls Bluff and other Civil War Battlefields , Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets, Smithsonian museums, and historic Morven Park. Local companies in the area include: Verizon, Telos, the National Conference Center and Xerox Training Center . The 3 Oaks Restaurant at this Leesburg hotel provides a warm and wonderful atmosphere for dining, and Kids Eat Free! . Stay in shape by working out in our fitness center or swimming laps in our seasonal pool. Pets are welcome! Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and meet at The Holiday Inn Leesburg. We offer a relaxed, comfortable setting that is conducive to successful and productive meetings . With Five banquet rooms our hotel is also an ideal location for weddings, reunions, receptions, banquets and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall Hotel Leesburg
- Holiday Inn Carradoc Hall
- Leesburg Holiday Inn