“Great Food, Style, And Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
Leesburg, Virginia
“Great Food, Style, And Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

The food was excellent, hot and filling to the stomach. The service was great, no one was unhappy with their meal, and the restaurants style is authentic Indian. Overall, a great place for any family!

Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
West Plains, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

I recently had the opportunity to stay at the Holiday Inn Leesburg Carradoc Hall. The front desk staff member, Serhat, was very professional and cheerful. He was very helpful in giving me information about the Outlet Mall and other shopping such as Wegmans and suggesting that I visit the new restaurant located at the hotel. The breakfast buffet was very good. The room had been recently remodeled with very nice mattresses, bedding and towels. It had a very nice flat screen TV and cabinet. The bathroom was very clean!

I will be traveling to Leesburg again next year and I will be sure to stay at the Holiday Inn Leesburg!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Wilmington, Delaware
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

This hotel was reasonably priced at $99 per night. My best friend and I stayed here for a "girls weekend" to the local wineries and outlets. It was very close to everything; about 15 minutes to two wineries, the outlets were about 5 minutes away and another shopping center with restaurants, movies, Wegmans, etc. was about 5 minutes away. It's a little bit of an older hotel, but the lobby, restaurant and rooms were updated and nice. Front desk clerk was professional, helpful in directing us to places to go and gave us a coupon for free breakfast. They also had two computers and a printer to use, so that was nice for directions and checking emails, etc.

The negatives we had:
The bed was hard as a rock! I did not sleep well on it.
The laundry room was across the hall from us and it was noisy with machines and women talking; the door was open, so maybe that's why ? We stayed in room 159 in unit D.
The ice machine was broken on the first floor, so you had to go to the other floors to get ice, but that's no big deal.
The breakfast was not worth the $11.99 they charge. Luckily, the front desk manager gave us two coupons for a free breakfast, so we didn't have to pay. But if we didn't have those coupons, i would have been disappointed in paying that price. I'd say go to a local restaurant for breakfast. It was buffet style, but the quality of food was just not very good.

Other than those negatives, if you're looking for a place to just put your stuff, sleep and visit the local town and wineries, I would say this is a good, decent hotel. I would stay here again if passing through the area.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

This hotel was very old and unkept. The decor and carpets were updated and looks wonderful on the website. The wall paper on the walls was very old, the bathtub was all chipped up very badly inside, one lamp in our room had a short and kept blinking when you sat on the bed. We called maintenanced and he came to check it out. He told us to leave the bed pulled out so it did not hit the plug and the would prevent the issue. The room had a musty smell and the doors were old metal doors that stuck. when we arrived to enter around the back were our room was the exit door was held open by a stone and we removed the stone and closed the door. When we went back to our car and came back we could not get the door open. The maid heard us and came to let us in and told us to leave the stone because the door lock was broke. Later in the evening my 75 yr old father who walks with a cane went out to the car and someone closed the door. He tried to open the door and fell trying to get it open. Someone saw him and the next day when we were leaving they were replacing the door lock. It really ticked me off that my father had to get hurt before they did something. We told two different employees about the door before this happened. The grounds could use a good landscaping, The outside of the building needed painted some of the window frames were totted away. The hotel was clean just very old and not well maintained.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
New Derry
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

I stayed here for a workshop because the presenters like a motel within walking distance of the workshop and had reserved a block of rooms. New owner, so the website is not accurate for restaurant (it's now Indian food), non functioning bathroom outlet and exhaust fan, didn't replace toiletries daily or take soiled towels, overpriced breakfast buffet, no creamer or lids for lobby coffee, did not change sheets/comforter even though we accidentally spilled something on them, doesn't seem to be handicapped accessible at least the entrances I used. We had to move a table and find an outlet in the room for hair dryers, etc. and the bathroom was a sauna after showering. After 3 complaints about the outlet a maintenance man entered our room when we were at dinner, surprising us in the dark (he turned off power) when we returned. He replaced the outlet but said the fan was "burned up". After talking to others in the workshop their rooms also had the same issues. One couple left for the Best Western because their room had ants. I asked for, but was not given a reduced room rate or free night. I sent this info to the Holiday Inn website but have not yet gotten a reply. I don't know how this place can pass the inspections. Then we began to wonder if the smoke alarm and sprinklers were even working!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Fairfax, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

We held our daughter's wedding not far from this Holiday Inn. There are not a lot of hotels so close to the venue we chose, with the extra's the Holiday Inn offers. We had to block early and changed our dates and numbers a few times. Then all of a sudden the manager I was dealing with left and I quickly had a panic attack. The new Manager, Heather Turkay laid all my misgivings, anxious moments to rest. Heather was hands on help, not afraid to pick the phone up and call me regarding guest needs, our needs, etc. The groom's family held the Rehearsal dinner there which they pulled off without a hitch. The food was delicious. The service, just what you would want.

We had a mini van assist with transporting guest to our reception site, they assisted with a sign and directed the guest to the van. I also had gifts the hotel did hand out for us. Really, there wasn't anything they were not willing to do to make our stay and our guest comfort a top priority.

The hotel is old, it is in an historic building, however the guest rooms are all renovated and the beds are very comfortable. The showers and the bathrooms all modern and new.

We had guest use the pool and many of us used the bar both Friday and Saturday night. It has an adjoining outside area and fun was had by all. In fact some people ordered pizza delivery. The restaurant associated with the hotel does offer western faire but there is a wonderful Indian Restaurant there, that located from a very popular area nearby.

The Premium outlets are nearby, and plenty of shopping, salons, golf, sightseeing spots.

I would most definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to book rooms in the Leesburg, Virginia area.

We all had a lot of fun, and I almost forgot, the breakfast served is fantastic, better than most restaurants, anything you might want, tasty, and fresh.

I have not heard many complaints from any one I knew who stayed there that weekend.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Utica NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

Friendly front desk staff gave exact directions to where I need to be for work - the breakfast buffet was great with lots of items to choose from & very affordable!

I'll be traveling to Leesburg for work a few times over the next year & will be sure to stay at the Hoilday Inn!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall? Share your experiences!