We held our daughter's wedding not far from this Holiday Inn. There are not a lot of hotels so close to the venue we chose, with the extra's the Holiday Inn offers. We had to block early and changed our dates and numbers a few times. Then all of a sudden the manager I was dealing with left and I quickly had a panic attack. The new Manager, Heather Turkay laid all my misgivings, anxious moments to rest. Heather was hands on help, not afraid to pick the phone up and call me regarding guest needs, our needs, etc. The groom's family held the Rehearsal dinner there which they pulled off without a hitch. The food was delicious. The service, just what you would want.
We had a mini van assist with transporting guest to our reception site, they assisted with a sign and directed the guest to the van. I also had gifts the hotel did hand out for us. Really, there wasn't anything they were not willing to do to make our stay and our guest comfort a top priority.
The hotel is old, it is in an historic building, however the guest rooms are all renovated and the beds are very comfortable. The showers and the bathrooms all modern and new.
We had guest use the pool and many of us used the bar both Friday and Saturday night. It has an adjoining outside area and fun was had by all. In fact some people ordered pizza delivery. The restaurant associated with the hotel does offer western faire but there is a wonderful Indian Restaurant there, that located from a very popular area nearby.
The Premium outlets are nearby, and plenty of shopping, salons, golf, sightseeing spots.
I would most definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to book rooms in the Leesburg, Virginia area.
We all had a lot of fun, and I almost forgot, the breakfast served is fantastic, better than most restaurants, anything you might want, tasty, and fresh.
I have not heard many complaints from any one I knew who stayed there that weekend.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall Hotel
- Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall Hotel Leesburg
- Holiday Inn Leesburg
- Holiday Inn Carradoc Hall
- Leesburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Leesburg at Historic Carradoc Hall is a unique hotel attached to a stately 1747 mansion home, conveniently located just two miles from Downtown Leesburg s historic district and 12 miles from the Dulles International Airport . This charming hotel offers complimentary high speed wireless and wired Internet access and expanded cable pay per view movies in all of our 122 guest rooms. Experience the area's local attractions: Balls Bluff and other Civil War Battlefields , Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets, Smithsonian museums, and historic Morven Park. Local companies in the area include: Verizon, Telos, the National Conference Center and Xerox Training Center . The 3 Oaks Restaurant at this Leesburg hotel provides a warm and wonderful atmosphere for dining, and Kids Eat Free! . Stay in shape by working out in our fitness center or swimming laps in our seasonal pool. Pets are welcome! Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and meet at The Holiday Inn Leesburg. We offer a relaxed, comfortable setting that is conducive to successful and productive meetings . With Five banquet rooms our hotel is also an ideal location for weddings, reunions, receptions, banquets and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.