“Weekend in Leesburg” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Leesburg to your Saves list
Days Inn Leesburg
Days Inn Leesburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   721 East Market Street, US 7 & US 15 Bypass, Leesburg, VA 20175   |
Ranked #7 of 7 hotels in Leesburg

98 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

When I asked my husband if he'd checked with TA before making this reservation, he said no and that this was the only hotel in the region with rooms. We were headed to the Waterford Crafts Fair (not to be missed). After I looked at the reviews, I told him that if this were really bad, we'd drive home. After we checked in and entered the lobby to the left of the front desk, I was about ready to leave because it smelled bad and I wondered what the rooms would smell like. Well, we were surprised because we got a smoking room and it smelled ok. It was acceptable and clean. The beds were comfortable, the shower was fine. The building is old and ugly, there is no elevator or fitness center and breakfast was wanting. But I had cereal (even if it was sugar laden Raisin Bran) milk and an orange. Not bad. We slept well, no noise. It is clean and basic lodging. Would we stay again, yes.

• Stayed September 2013
Alexandria, Va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Family get away and get my wife out of town and away from phones as she had been at the Navy Yard in the building where the shooting took place. So it was a nice quiet relaxing enjoyable stay.
When leaving we got wonderful directions from a staff member who provided a shortcut to where we were headed which shaved off 9 miles from our next destination and the staff was so polite and helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I am from Pittsburgh, Pa and was in Leesburg on business looking for a ressonable safe place to stay for one night. I selected the Days Inn.
I was satisfied with the accomodations at Leesburg Days Inn, it was reasonably priced, quiet, and clean. The buildings rooms and fixtures are dated, but the beds have been upgraded and quite comfortable. As for the breakfast, I am a coffee and toast guy, the coffee was perfect.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Leesburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Leesburg

Address: 721 East Market Street, US 7 & US 15 Bypass, Leesburg, VA 20175
Location: United States > Virginia > Loudoun County > Leesburg
Ranked #7 of 7 hotels in Leesburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Leesburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Leesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Leesburg Hotel Leesburg
Leesburg Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Leesburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.