“Walked in and canceled” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Leesburg

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Leesburg to your Saves list
Days Inn Leesburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   721 East Market Street, US 7 & US 15 Bypass, Leesburg, VA 20175   |
Ranked #7 of 7 hotels in Leesburg
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Walked in and canceled”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

The photos do not show the shape of the property. I pulled in and thought better of staying. However, I did walk in to cancel my reservations and the front welcome area smelled terrible. It was a cross between cigarette smoke, marijuana, and "old" smell. By the time I left I wanted to vomit.
Today, almost a week later, I saw I was charged for the room even though I provided my confirmation with cancelation policy and spoke with the manager. I am still waiting to hear back for my refund.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

80 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Hampton, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed in room 103. I don't know what caught our attention first, the red stained carpet or the powerful smell of cleaning agents trying to cover something up. All that was missing was a chalk outline. Though conveniently located, the property is run down. Despite the low rates, it's not worth the price. The bed was okay, the pillows terrible and the shower was quite poor. We probably should have tried for a better room, but it was late and we were only going to sleep there for a few hours. The breakfast buffet is comparable to the room, again poor.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Leesburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Leesburg

Days Inn Leesburg Hotel
Days Inn Leesburg Hotel Leesburg
Leesburg Days Inn
Address: 721 East Market Street, US 7 & US 15 Bypass, Leesburg, VA 20175
Location: United States > Virginia > Loudoun County > Leesburg
Ranked #7 of 7 hotels in Leesburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Leesburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Leesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn Leesburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.