“clean beds, cold breakfast as promised, most of staff...” 3 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Leesburg to your Saves list
Days Inn Leesburg
Days Inn Leesburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   721 East Market Street, US 7 & US 15 Bypass, Leesburg, VA 20175   |
Ranked #7 of 7 hotels in Leesburg

103 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Hampton, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed in room 103. I don't know what caught our attention first, the red stained carpet or the powerful smell of cleaning agents trying to cover something up. All that was missing was a chalk outline. Though conveniently located, the property is run down. Despite the low rates, it's not worth the price. The bed was okay, the pillows terrible and the shower was quite poor. We probably should have tried for a better room, but it was late and we were only going to sleep there for a few hours. The breakfast buffet is comparable to the room, again poor.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Fairfax
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I setup a block of rooms for a wedding. When I called in the night before I had way to many rooms and all the dates were messed up for my family. I was told I had to come in that evening to make it right or I might be charged for the extra rooms. I spent 3 hours fixing the mistakes two nights before my wedding. One of my groomsmen had 3 rooms under his name. My parents room had them coming in the day after the wedding and leaving 3 or 4 days later. I had around 12 extra rooms under my name. It just doesn't make sense how someone could get it so wrong. They did fix all the issue and I was not charged for the extra rooms.

The rooms though are what you would exspect from a days inn. The only complaint I have with the rooms is that the fans in the bathroom sound like they are going to take off and you can't turn them off.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Leesburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Leesburg

Address: 721 East Market Street, US 7 & US 15 Bypass, Leesburg, VA 20175
Location: United States > Virginia > Loudoun County > Leesburg
Ranked #7 of 7 hotels in Leesburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Leesburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Leesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Leesburg Hotel Leesburg
Leesburg Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Leesburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.