“my stay in leesburg” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn Leesburg
Save Saved
You added Days Inn Leesburg to your Saves list
Days Inn Leesburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   721 East Market Street, US 7 & US 15 Bypass, Leesburg, VA 20175   |
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Fairfax
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I setup a block of rooms for a wedding. When I called in the night before I had way to many rooms and all the dates were messed up for my family. I was told I had to come in that evening to make it right or I might be charged for the extra rooms. I spent 3 hours fixing the mistakes two nights before my wedding. One of my groomsmen had 3 rooms under his name. My parents room had them coming in the day after the wedding and leaving 3 or 4 days later. I had around 12 extra rooms under my name. It just doesn't make sense how someone could get it so wrong. They did fix all the issue and I was not charged for the extra rooms.

The rooms though are what you would exspect from a days inn. The only complaint I have with the rooms is that the fans in the bathroom sound like they are going to take off and you can't turn them off.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We were traveling on vacation and decided to stop in Leesburg for the evening. After some shopping and a great dinner we headed to our motel at which I had reserved a room earlier in the afternoon. We didn't know that there was an vintage car show this weekend and the other motels were filled. We were able to reserve the last available room at the Days Inn through Hotels.com. Based on the reviews of others on TripAdvisor I would not have chosen to stay here. I almost missed the motel because the sign was largely obscured by trees. The motel is old but the grounds were nicely trimmed and the parking lot is in good repair. There are no baggage carts for your luggage. Access to rooms is controlled by a door with a keypad. You get your access code from the front desk. We got a king size bed in a non- smoking room. The room was small and overcrowded with dated furniture but gratefully did not smell bad as reported by other reviewers. Ceilings and walls of our room could have use a coat of fresh paint and wallpaper. The bath, however, was large and more modern than the rest of the room. The commode and tub are separated by a door from the vanity sink which is exceedingly small. The bed and pillows were satisfactory but the A/C was very loud and made it hard to sleep. After some searching I finally found an available outlet at which to plug in our cell phones. There was no bag for dirty laundry so I went to the front desk where she gave me a 33 gallon trash bag. There is a fridge and microwave but the TV is old and had some picture issues but you could watch it. Breakfast is free but selection is so poor as to make you wonder why they bothered. The choices were apples and oranges, two kinds of juice, white bread or English muffins and frosted flakes or raisin bran. There were no hot items. Trash was piled to overflowing in the two receptacles and spilled onto the floor. It included pizza boxes so it obviously had not been emptied since yesterday. The rate of $105 per night plus tax is more than I have paid for nicer rooms but I guess that beggars can't be choosers. Still, I can't help feeling ripped off.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Days Inn Leesburg? Share your experiences!