“Dog Show” 3 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Leesburg to your Saves list
Days Inn Leesburg
Days Inn Leesburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   721 East Market Street, US 7 & US 15 Bypass, Leesburg, VA 20175   |
Ranked #7 of 7 hotels in Leesburg

103 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
YORK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

My stay is always good but there is no fitness center and no media room...the internet connection is always good in my room....would like to see more of a variety at the continental breakfast it always has the same things...same cereal...same pastries...overall nice cheep place to stay

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I never thought that I would stay in a Days Inn again after a really poor experience that was never resolved in a hotel in Columbus Ohio, fairgrounds. I gave in and booked my room here with much apprehension. When we first arrived I was disappointed that there were no luggage dollies to help move our gear into the room. But the fact that I was on the first floor, it was not a huge issue. There was an odd odor to the first floor hall, but I adjusted and it was no longer offensive the longer I was there. We entered our room, and it was no better nor worse than I had expected. However when I turned on the heating unit, there was the most FOUL odor emitted from the vent! I fumbled to turn the unit off, and opened the window to circulate some fresh air, with-out success. I reluctantly, went to the front desk just to ask for fans, air fresheners or something. They were nice enough to move our room, but to the second floor, which was going to be a fair sized inconvenience, however the front desk clerk did offer to help us move, and did! The second room, was fine, I checked the vent prior to us unpacking our things!
Kudos to the clerk for seeing to accommodate us. JUST PLEASE do not rent out room 108 without fixing that air vent/heating unit! I will still not prefer to stay at a Days Inn from my past experience with overcharge and lack of service,that was never resolved. But this stay was fine. I was pleased with the service given, and I was able to communicate with the folks OK to help resolve an issue.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Leesburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Leesburg

Address: 721 East Market Street, US 7 & US 15 Bypass, Leesburg, VA 20175
Location: United States > Virginia > Loudoun County > Leesburg
Ranked #7 of 7 hotels in Leesburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Leesburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Leesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Leesburg Hotel Leesburg
Leesburg Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Leesburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.