Keswick Hall delivers what it promises: quiet comfort, a lovely setting, helpful, courteous staff. a range of activities. Our "superior" room (the lowest category) was on one of the front corners of the first floor, spacious and well furnished, with windows on two sides, a couch and a desk, large bathroom with all the luxury amenities. Great location for Monticello--just be careful reading the hotel's printed directions backwards when you return.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Hall Hotel
- Keswick Hall Hotel Keswick
- Hall At Monticello Charlottesville Keswick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Keswick Hall, a grand Italianate villa surrounded by a breathtaking 600 acre estate. Nestled in the rolling hills of Virginia's hunt country, bordering Charlottesville and the magnificent Blue Ridge Mountains, is a location best described by Mr Thomas Jefferson as "The Eden of the United States." With 48 unique and elegantly appointed guest rooms, relaxing spacious lounging areas with wood burning fireplaces, expansive terraces sharing unparalleled views, an abundance of sporting activities available, award-winning cuisine; makes this luxurious and inviting mansion truly the ultimate home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Fareportal and Agoda so you can book your Keswick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.