Keswick Hall is more than a golf resort (since we are not golfers!) It is a beautiful destination when visiting Jefferson's home at Monticello and other Civil War battlefields. The best part about this place was the room. Spacious, comfortable, lots of room amenities made this a comfortable place to rest after long days of sightseeing. Dinner at the restaurant overlooked the expansive lawns and golf course..really a wonderful sight to have a meal. It is only 20 minutes from just about everywhere one would want to visit. It is owned by the same owners who own The Jefferson in RIchmond so they are used to providing high quality service. They have a pool table, a pool and tennis courts, and a little bar that one can eat if you wanted a quick bite. We would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Keswick Hall, a grand Italianate villa surrounded by a breathtaking 600 acre estate. Nestled in the rolling hills of Virginia's hunt country, bordering Charlottesville and the magnificent Blue Ridge Mountains, is a location best described by Mr Thomas Jefferson as "The Eden of the United States." With 48 unique and elegantly appointed guest rooms, relaxing spacious lounging areas with wood burning fireplaces, expansive terraces sharing unparalleled views, an abundance of sporting activities available, award-winning cuisine; makes this luxurious and inviting mansion truly the ultimate home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Keswick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Hall Hotel Keswick
- Hall At Monticello Charlottesville Keswick