“Awesome experience, I love this B&B!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vine Cottage Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Vine Cottage Inn
7402 Sam Snead Hwy, Hot Springs, VA 24445   |
Special Offer
AUGUST MID-WEEK SPECIAL
Ranked #1 of 2 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
“Awesome experience, I love this B&B!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Jo and Jonah are absolutely the finest Innkeepers in the world! They catered to our every whim, from morning til night!!!!
This was my third year playing in the VSGA senior ladies' golf tournament.
They were genuinely interested in my comfort and happiness. They engaged us in conversation upon completion of our day just as if we were their family. They had champagne waiting for our winners each day......who does that???
As I said, they are amazing hosts!!!!

• Stayed July 2013

97 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had a family trip last month and stayed here for one night .(SO sad they were full the next day)It was my first time stay at this style hotel.It make me feel like stay at a comfortble countary home.Warmth and friendly!The bed is better than every hotel that I've ever stayed! I am very sensitive to sheets.I can't sleep well on bad sheets.The vine cottage inn sheets is the most comfortble sheets I've ever slept on.I konw it's cotton.But it really make me feel like sleep on silk.Very soft and smooth.Their home-made breakfast is awesome! Healthy and fresh! My 1 year old son love their fresh honey melon! Will come back next time!They provide bottle water but.I just drink the tap water.It tastes great!No chlorine odor !

Room Tip: I stayed at a corner end room.It is a quiet location.But it is a little bit smaller for family.It is...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My sister and I planned a last minute Memorial Day girl's weekend and lucked out when we stumbled upon this gem. Jo and Jonah were both so helpful and welcoming, and breakfast was top notch (fyi - the restaurants around town are disappointing at best). On that note, The Vine Cottage Inn will accommodate special dietary requests, so feel free to mention what you need. The beds were ridiculously comfortable and the room was quiet. In fact, when I saw the note about "let us know if you're interested in these sheets for your own house" I rolled my eyes... but seriously, they are unmatched. Wow. Even my sister who is uncomfortable everywhere slept like a rock. Yay! We were very sad to leave :(

Room Tip: The website lists all of the rooms and gives comments on each. The less expensive rooms with severa...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed your stay very much, felt like visiting close family: rooms clean, well decorated, bed comfortable, close to The Homestead. Enough parking for all the guests. And the breakfast is absolutely delicious!

• Stayed April 2013
Warrensburg, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

My wife and I stayed in this woodsy paradise during our sojourn from New York down to Missouri. I had just graduated dental school and we were both ready to relax. Jonah and Jo were so hospitable that we decided to stay longer than we anticipated and visit Bath. They know all the good local places and made us feel very welcome. Thank you for being our much needed respite.
We still remember how pleasant our experience was 10 months later. Thank you for helping us slow down and see a magical place.

Room Tip: Call Jonah or Jo and talk to them about what you need.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Aberdeen, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stayed here after two nights at The Homestead courtesy of my husband's work. The Vine Cottage is both lovely and charming. The bed was more comfortable than the one at the resort, and the breakfast was delicious. The innkeepers were incredibly friendly and warm, and it was a pleasure chatting with the other guests over breakfast. We even met the calico cat, and she rolled over so we could pet her! We asked specifically to see the cat, otherwise she would have stayed in the non public area; no worries if you have allergies. In short, we would definitely recommend this to anyone seeking an intimate, cosy experience full of friends you never knew you had and of course, great food.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I was here in early Spring 2012. I loved it. Then again in the summer. Although it was one of the hottest weekends, the rooms were cool. Each room has a floor fan and the windows are open which makes it a cool breeze blowing in. The rooms are large and very comfortable and most of all , very clean. The front porch is my very favorite. It has many plants on it and a swing and lots of furniture. It is very easy to fall asleep sitting on the porch. The French Toast for breakfast is my very favorite... It is delicious...I will certainly be back...

Room Tip: It really does not matter which room. They are all clean and most of all quiet. If it is summer, I w...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Vine Cottage Inn? Share your experiences!