“Great place to stay for business or vacation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vine Cottage Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Vine Cottage Inn
7402 Sam Snead Hwy, Hot Springs, VA 24445   |
Special Offer
AUGUST MID-WEEK SPECIAL
Ranked #1 of 2 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Manassas, Virginia
“Great place to stay for business or vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed your stay very much, felt like visiting close family: rooms clean, well decorated, bed comfortable, close to The Homestead. Enough parking for all the guests. And the breakfast is absolutely delicious!

• Stayed April 2013

97 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Warrensburg, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

My wife and I stayed in this woodsy paradise during our sojourn from New York down to Missouri. I had just graduated dental school and we were both ready to relax. Jonah and Jo were so hospitable that we decided to stay longer than we anticipated and visit Bath. They know all the good local places and made us feel very welcome. Thank you for being our much needed respite.
We still remember how pleasant our experience was 10 months later. Thank you for helping us slow down and see a magical place.

Room Tip: Call Jonah or Jo and talk to them about what you need.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Aberdeen, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stayed here after two nights at The Homestead courtesy of my husband's work. The Vine Cottage is both lovely and charming. The bed was more comfortable than the one at the resort, and the breakfast was delicious. The innkeepers were incredibly friendly and warm, and it was a pleasure chatting with the other guests over breakfast. We even met the calico cat, and she rolled over so we could pet her! We asked specifically to see the cat, otherwise she would have stayed in the non public area; no worries if you have allergies. In short, we would definitely recommend this to anyone seeking an intimate, cosy experience full of friends you never knew you had and of course, great food.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I was here in early Spring 2012. I loved it. Then again in the summer. Although it was one of the hottest weekends, the rooms were cool. Each room has a floor fan and the windows are open which makes it a cool breeze blowing in. The rooms are large and very comfortable and most of all , very clean. The front porch is my very favorite. It has many plants on it and a swing and lots of furniture. It is very easy to fall asleep sitting on the porch. The French Toast for breakfast is my very favorite... It is delicious...I will certainly be back...

Room Tip: It really does not matter which room. They are all clean and most of all quiet. If it is summer, I w...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Lynchburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

This was my first time staying at a bed & breakfast. I was in Hot Springs for a music conference at The Homestead. What a convenience I found at the Vine Cottage, I could leave my car and walk ( 1 block) to the Homestead!
The atmosphere of this bed & breakfast was absolutely charming and gave a warm feeling of home. Jo & Jonah are delighful , making you feel at home. The rooms are very spacious, clean and comfortable. I sleep all night!
Breakfast at the Vine Cottage Inn will really make you want to go back. The scones, bacon, apple pancakes with apple cider syrup, etc, one you could not pass or leave any behond. Everyone at the table , cleaned their plates - lol
I did not miss anything at this place. The homestead is very large and nice, however, my place will be the Vine Cottage Inn

Room Tip: I stayed o the 3rd level. Nice size rooms and quiet
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My girlfriends and I stayed at the Vine Cottage Inn this past weekend and had a BLAST!The innkeepers were able to tell us where trail heads were, what festivals were going on in town, made a MEAN breakfast, and overall just a great attitude with some witty banter. I would definitely stay there again. This b&b has great character, a nice porch for lounging, and the cleanliness is great as well.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
LaPorte, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We were skeptical about staying at a B&B for my daughter's wedding. That is no longer the case. Everything was wonderful. We relaxed in rocking chairs on the large front porch upon arrival. We found the Inn to be spotless, comfortable and friendly. Jo and Jonah could not have been more accommodating. We awoke to the scent of fresh baked scones, biscuits, bacon and eggs. The bed was comfortable with extra soft sheets. The shower was warm and relaxing. The rooms were large and inviting. I cannot think of one thing that needed improving. My only regret is that I did not have time to enjoy a bubble bath in the deep tub...next time. Thank you Jo and Jonah for making our first visit to a B&B a memorable one.

Room Tip: Our family filled most of the rooms and there was not one complaint. Half of us were on the 2nd floo...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Vine Cottage Inn? Share your experiences!