“Loved every minute!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vine Cottage Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Prices are for rooms, adults
Ranked #1 of 2 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Baltimore, Maryland
“Loved every minute!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My girlfriends and I stayed at the Vine Cottage Inn this past weekend and had a BLAST!The innkeepers were able to tell us where trail heads were, what festivals were going on in town, made a MEAN breakfast, and overall just a great attitude with some witty banter. I would definitely stay there again. This b&b has great character, a nice porch for lounging, and the cleanliness is great as well.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
LaPorte, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We were skeptical about staying at a B&B for my daughter's wedding. That is no longer the case. Everything was wonderful. We relaxed in rocking chairs on the large front porch upon arrival. We found the Inn to be spotless, comfortable and friendly. Jo and Jonah could not have been more accommodating. We awoke to the scent of fresh baked scones, biscuits, bacon and eggs. The bed was comfortable with extra soft sheets. The shower was warm and relaxing. The rooms were large and inviting. I cannot think of one thing that needed improving. My only regret is that I did not have time to enjoy a bubble bath in the deep tub...next time. Thank you Jo and Jonah for making our first visit to a B&B a memorable one.

Room Tip: Our family filled most of the rooms and there was not one complaint. Half of us were on the 2nd floo...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

In addition to the Vine Cottage Inn being a wonderful place to stay, the innkeepers, Jo and Jonah, were the friendliest people I've ever met. Their cooking was incredible and all made from scratch. They catered a BBQ dinner for our group that people are still talking about! This place is a gem in the Hot Springs area and the southern hospitality of the innkeepers and their staff only make it shine that much brighter. You'll be very glad you stayed here.

Richmond, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Just returned from another wonderfrul and relaxing visit to the Vine Cottage Inn. My husband and I went to Hot Springs for a round of golf at the Cascades and spent the night with Jo and Jonah. The hospitality is first class, rooms are clean and comfortable, and food is delicious. I always look forward to rocking on the front porch and breathing the clean mountain air. I am already looking ahead for an excuse to visit again.

Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I just got married this past weekend in Hot Springs, VA. We had our entire family stay at the Vine Cottage Inn and it was the most incredible experience. My family was very skeptical about a bed and breakfast because they thought it would be a tiny continental breakfast and feel like they were in someone else's home but their stay at the Vine Cottage Inn was far from that! The breakfast was incredible and very filling! Make sure to try the blueberry scones that Jonah, the innkeeper, makes. Delicious! The rooms were extremely clean and everyone in my family was really enjoying their time. Both of the innkeepers were extremely nice and went above and beyond to make us all feel like we were at home.

Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Warm friendly innkeepers, clean rooms, good location, and great food. Jonah helped with the route we were going to take to Walnuts Mountain the next day. It was very scenic and took us to the Blueridge Parkway for a short distance. It was the way we wanted to see this part of Virginia. We don't recommend Walnuts Mountain....rather cheesy.

Room Tip: I thought they all looked nice.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

The most gracious innkeepers! Excellent breakfast. Lovely location. We brought our family and they were welcomed. Very knowledgeable about things to do and places to eat. Delightful stay! Walking distance from The Homestead. Extremely comfortable. Thankful my children could have this remarkable experience. Relaxing and restful!

• Stayed August 2012
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Vine Cottage Inn? Share your experiences!