Traveled here with a friend who is in the Owners Club. WOW. Individual homes, three bedrooms, three and 1/2 baths. Two levels of screened porches running the length of the house and around the side. Bottom area also contained a hot tub.
The resort provides van transportation around the property-all you have to do is call and bingo they arrive. The grounds are breathtaking, the activities endless, the southern charm never ending.
The best is BRIAN the tour guide for the Gorges Hike. He was knowledgeable, charming, humorous and made the hike the best part of the trip!
The SPA is heavenly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open since 1766, The Omni Homestead is one of America's most storied resorts, offering unparalleled hospitality and southern charm in a 2,000-acre setting within the Allegheny Mountains of southwestern Virginia. Renowned for its natural hot springs, The Homestead is distinguished by 483 luxurious guest rooms and suites, 72,000 square feet of meeting space, a wide array of fine and casual dining choices, an expansive spa, championship golf courses that include one of the nation's finest mountain courses (The Cascades), Allegheny Springs, a two-acre family-friendly water attraction complete with lazy river, water slides and water play zone. The resort also offers the South's first downhill ski area, an Equestrian Center, top-rated Shooting Club, archery, canoeing, falconry, Segway tours and a wealth of other recreational attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Otel, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Omni Homestead Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Homestead Hotel Hot Springs
- Homestead Hotel Hot Springs
- Homestead Va
- Homestead Hot Springs Virginia
- Homestead Hot Springs Va
- Homestead Resort Hot Springs