“Try another” 2 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South.

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South. to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South.
57 Airport Road, I-77 Exit 14, Hillsville, VA 24343   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #5 of 9 hotels in Hillsville
Norwich, New York, United States
“Try another”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We stayed at this motel traveling to Florida and were very disappointed. We have stayed here in the past and were satisfied but it has gone downhill. The lobby was messy. The bed was very small for a queen size and it was very uncomfortable. The window heater/air conditioner came on every couple of minutes despite trying to adjust the temperature. The bathroom door didn't close well. We paid over $100 for this room and would not stay here again. In fact, on the way home to NY we stayed in the Holiday Inn Express next to this hotel, paid the same amount, and found the room, service and cleanliness to be way above and beyond The Best Western.

Room Tip: Try a different hotel. There are many other choices at the same location.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
BestWestern47106, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South., responded to this review, December 10, 2013
First of all I want to thank you for staying with us at Best Western and apologize for any problems you had during your stay with us. Please give us another chance to make it a better experience for you just give me a call and I will do everything in my power to make your stay a pleasant and comfortable one.

97 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Oxnard, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband and I travel a lot to the point that we live in hotels and this hotel has been the best so far. It was clean, comfy, and in a great location with gas stations in a walking distance. We were drop off by a nice police officer around 2:30 a.m. since we were hit by an 18 wheeler on our way to Statesville, NC for my mother in law wedding. Our truck was destroyed so we had to wait in the morning for my sister in law and nanny to pick us up. They were 8 MILES! away and they were stuck in traffic for 2 hours because of a collusion. Check out time came and they were still stuck in traffic. The front desk staff understood our bad situation and let us stay way past check out time without charging us. They were very kind and took stress out of nightmare. I wish I could of had said Thank You in person (I'm glad my husband did) but if they ever read this I want to let them know that I really appreciate what they did for us. I recommend people to stay here not only is the staff great but the bed and room are comfy and clean.

Room Tip: If you don't like your given room ask to move you to a different room.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western I thank you also for telling us about your stay with us and it was a pleasant one. We hope you will come back to see us real soon. We want to wish you and yours a very blessed Holidays.
Lorain, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Nice place to spend the night ... stayed here before .. will be back . was able to make reservations by phone while on the road .. great service upon arrival ... friendly staff ... quiet room .. the only thing that could of been a tad better was the bed . not quite as comfortable as I like .. but over all it was ok

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in Hillsville. We try hard to keep everything clean and comfortable for the guest. Our staff with you and yours a Happy Holidays
oxford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Lovely clean hotel with helpful staff. Rooms are a good size with a small but fully functioning bathroom. Hotel is In a good location for exploring the area. Breakfast adequate and good coffee. Our first night we could hear the people above us walking around there room but this is what happens at any hotel when you are on the ground floor. Good stay and I would recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in Hillsville. I am so thankful your stay was a pleasant one. We hope to see you again real soon.
Macungie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

The best thing about this hotel is the staff. They are warm, welcoming and friendly. They take the time to listen to your stories on the road and make you feel as if you were with family.
The room was comfortable, clean and able to relax and get a good nights sleep. Getting to the hotel and back on the interstate is easy. There are plenty of places to eat and shop just across the street. There was hot coffee ready when I got there and mixed nuts at the desk that I really enjoyed. The choice of breakfast items is large and the biscuit gravy was great. I hope that in my travels I get a chance to stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for staying with us in Hillsvile Va. We like to make our guest feel at home. Their home away from home. We hope to see you again real soon. Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Falmouth, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

On our way to hilton head, just stopping to eat and sleep. ..no complaints here. Affordable. Clean. Breakfast included. Fridge and microwave. Even a pool if you want to swim! Close to numerous restaurants too.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in Hillsville, We hope your stay was a pleasant and comfortable one. We hope to see you again real soon.
Tequesta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

A clean comfortable place to stay while we are traveling. The breakfast items are of excellent choices. Many items to pick from. The motel is eazy to get to from the highway. All in all A Great Place to Stay,

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in Hillsville. We really appreciate our guest. We want to give our guest a clean comfortable night stay We hope to see you again real soon

Been to BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South.

Address: 57 Airport Road, I-77 Exit 14, Hillsville, VA 24343
Location: United States > Virginia > Hillsville
Ranked #5 of 9 hotels in Hillsville
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Hillsville
Four Seasons Hillsville
Hillsville Four Seasons
Hillsville Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.