“Nice Place to Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South.

You added BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South. to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   57 Airport Road, I-77 Exit 14, Hillsville, VA 24343   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lorain, United States
“Nice Place to Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Nice place to spend the night ... stayed here before .. will be back . was able to make reservations by phone while on the road .. great service upon arrival ... friendly staff ... quiet room .. the only thing that could of been a tad better was the bed . not quite as comfortable as I like .. but over all it was ok

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWestern47106, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South., responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in Hillsville. We try hard to keep everything clean and comfortable for the guest. Our staff with you and yours a Happy Holidays

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
oxford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Lovely clean hotel with helpful staff. Rooms are a good size with a small but fully functioning bathroom. Hotel is In a good location for exploring the area. Breakfast adequate and good coffee. Our first night we could hear the people above us walking around there room but this is what happens at any hotel when you are on the ground floor. Good stay and I would recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in Hillsville. I am so thankful your stay was a pleasant one. We hope to see you again real soon.
Macungie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

The best thing about this hotel is the staff. They are warm, welcoming and friendly. They take the time to listen to your stories on the road and make you feel as if you were with family.
The room was comfortable, clean and able to relax and get a good nights sleep. Getting to the hotel and back on the interstate is easy. There are plenty of places to eat and shop just across the street. There was hot coffee ready when I got there and mixed nuts at the desk that I really enjoyed. The choice of breakfast items is large and the biscuit gravy was great. I hope that in my travels I get a chance to stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for staying with us in Hillsvile Va. We like to make our guest feel at home. Their home away from home. We hope to see you again real soon. Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Falmouth, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

On our way to hilton head, just stopping to eat and sleep. ..no complaints here. Affordable. Clean. Breakfast included. Fridge and microwave. Even a pool if you want to swim! Close to numerous restaurants too.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in Hillsville, We hope your stay was a pleasant and comfortable one. We hope to see you again real soon.
Tequesta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

A clean comfortable place to stay while we are traveling. The breakfast items are of excellent choices. Many items to pick from. The motel is eazy to get to from the highway. All in all A Great Place to Stay,

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in Hillsville. We really appreciate our guest. We want to give our guest a clean comfortable night stay We hope to see you again real soon
Lovettsville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

The past couple few times I stayed at a "Best Western" hotel, I was really disappointed. I was reluctant to make a reservation to stay at this Best Western because I felt that I would only be repeating past mistakes. But my friend had reserved rooms for us to stay there for an event she was having, and so I did. I COULD NOT have been happier with my room and the service! The lady at the front desk was friendly, my room clean and fresh and very comfortable. I was traveling alone and felt perfectly safe coming to my room after dark. The breakfast bar had great selections and was a perfect end to my overnight stay! I would recommend this Best Western and am now a fan--Again! THANKS!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in HIllsville, Va. We try real hard to give our guest a clean comfortable night stay with us. We hope to see you real soon.
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

This hotel is just off the Interstate, easy off & on. Check in was simple, I was advised that there was a free breakfast available in the morning. The room was large, comfortable bed and had a good shower in a small bathroom, but makeup table and sink were just outside. Iron and board in room for those who would want those items; hair dryer also available. Flatscreen TV with lots of cable channels (no HBO despite HBO schedule card in room display). A desk with swivel chair and free wifi complete the room. Several restaurants close by, Shoney's is even within walking distance next door.
After a good night's sleep, I had yogurt and coffee waiting for the morning fog to lift. Signs on the highway warn about fog, and an internet search will tell of a 77 car collision that happened on the interstate in this area. So enjoy breakfast and relax, don't plan on an early getaway, even indulge in a late alarm, it's safer that way!

Room Tip: ask for a room on the 2nd floor if footsteps will bother you....