“Quik stop” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South.

You added BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South. to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South.
57 Airport Road, I-77 Exit 14, Hillsville, VA 24343   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Hillsville
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Quik stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

On our way to hilton head, just stopping to eat and sleep. ..no complaints here. Affordable. Clean. Breakfast included. Fridge and microwave. Even a pool if you want to swim! Close to numerous restaurants too.

• Stayed October 2013
BestWestern47106, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South., responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in Hillsville, We hope your stay was a pleasant and comfortable one. We hope to see you again real soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Tequesta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

A clean comfortable place to stay while we are traveling. The breakfast items are of excellent choices. Many items to pick from. The motel is eazy to get to from the highway. All in all A Great Place to Stay,

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in Hillsville. We really appreciate our guest. We want to give our guest a clean comfortable night stay We hope to see you again real soon
Lovettsville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

The past couple few times I stayed at a "Best Western" hotel, I was really disappointed. I was reluctant to make a reservation to stay at this Best Western because I felt that I would only be repeating past mistakes. But my friend had reserved rooms for us to stay there for an event she was having, and so I did. I COULD NOT have been happier with my room and the service! The lady at the front desk was friendly, my room clean and fresh and very comfortable. I was traveling alone and felt perfectly safe coming to my room after dark. The breakfast bar had great selections and was a perfect end to my overnight stay! I would recommend this Best Western and am now a fan--Again! THANKS!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in HIllsville, Va. We try real hard to give our guest a clean comfortable night stay with us. We hope to see you real soon.
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

This hotel is just off the Interstate, easy off & on. Check in was simple, I was advised that there was a free breakfast available in the morning. The room was large, comfortable bed and had a good shower in a small bathroom, but makeup table and sink were just outside. Iron and board in room for those who would want those items; hair dryer also available. Flatscreen TV with lots of cable channels (no HBO despite HBO schedule card in room display). A desk with swivel chair and free wifi complete the room. Several restaurants close by, Shoney's is even within walking distance next door.
After a good night's sleep, I had yogurt and coffee waiting for the morning fog to lift. Signs on the highway warn about fog, and an internet search will tell of a 77 car collision that happened on the interstate in this area. So enjoy breakfast and relax, don't plan on an early getaway, even indulge in a late alarm, it's safer that way!

Room Tip: ask for a room on the 2nd floor if footsteps will bother you....
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in Hillsville, We hope you will come back to see us real soon.
NYC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Motel is right off the parkway and there are restaurants nearby. Room was clean and the beds comfortable. Very attractive landscaping. Breakfast was good, but the seating area was small. Staff very friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in Hillsville. We hope you will come back to see us again real soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Stayed overnight and was greeted by great helpful staff who knew the local restaurants well and provided every assistance to get us settled in. Didn't use the outdoor pool as it was raining and we were already wet enough having spent the day on the Blue Ridge Parkway (hotel very convenient for Parkway access). Breakfast was adequate and definitely 'help yourself' but did the trick. Good stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWestern47106, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South., responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in Hillsville, We hope you will come back and stay with us again soon. We have had so much rain this spring and summer. Hopefully next time you will come when we have sunshine. and enjoy your bike ride more.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We usually try and stay at the BW hotels on road trips and are quite satisfied with the chain. This location didn't measure up. The suite we had was a handicap unit. The toilet water ran all night because the ball valve was broken. It had a dirty rusted bar running across the front of the bowl which we refused to use it. I can't believe they would supply such a room to someone who is challenged. Shame on the BW inspection team. This could be a health hazard. I'm not computer savy so I could not upload the pics I took. The BW co. Can contact me if they want them. I recommend avoid this room otherwise all else was fine.

• Stayed July 2013
First of all I want to apologize for the inconvience you had during your stay with us. I assure you the comode has been fixed. and the lid replaced. It was cleaned every day but their was rust that cleaning didn't help. Thank you for staying with us at Best Western. We hope you will give us another chance to prove superior service to you and all our guest.

Been to BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South.

Address: 57 Airport Road, I-77 Exit 14, Hillsville, VA 24343
Location: United States > Virginia > Hillsville
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Hillsville
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Hillsville
Four Seasons Hillsville
Hillsville Best Western
Hillsville Four Seasons

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.