“Back to Being a Best Western Fan!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South.

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South. to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South.
57 Airport Road, I-77 Exit 14, Hillsville, VA 24343   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #6 of 9 hotels in Hillsville
Lovettsville, Virginia
“Back to Being a Best Western Fan!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

The past couple few times I stayed at a "Best Western" hotel, I was really disappointed. I was reluctant to make a reservation to stay at this Best Western because I felt that I would only be repeating past mistakes. But my friend had reserved rooms for us to stay there for an event she was having, and so I did. I COULD NOT have been happier with my room and the service! The lady at the front desk was friendly, my room clean and fresh and very comfortable. I was traveling alone and felt perfectly safe coming to my room after dark. The breakfast bar had great selections and was a perfect end to my overnight stay! I would recommend this Best Western and am now a fan--Again! THANKS!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWestern47106, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South., responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in HIllsville, Va. We try real hard to give our guest a clean comfortable night stay with us. We hope to see you real soon.

95 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

This hotel is just off the Interstate, easy off & on. Check in was simple, I was advised that there was a free breakfast available in the morning. The room was large, comfortable bed and had a good shower in a small bathroom, but makeup table and sink were just outside. Iron and board in room for those who would want those items; hair dryer also available. Flatscreen TV with lots of cable channels (no HBO despite HBO schedule card in room display). A desk with swivel chair and free wifi complete the room. Several restaurants close by, Shoney's is even within walking distance next door.
After a good night's sleep, I had yogurt and coffee waiting for the morning fog to lift. Signs on the highway warn about fog, and an internet search will tell of a 77 car collision that happened on the interstate in this area. So enjoy breakfast and relax, don't plan on an early getaway, even indulge in a late alarm, it's safer that way!

Room Tip: ask for a room on the 2nd floor if footsteps will bother you....
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in Hillsville, We hope you will come back to see us real soon.
NYC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Motel is right off the parkway and there are restaurants nearby. Room was clean and the beds comfortable. Very attractive landscaping. Breakfast was good, but the seating area was small. Staff very friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in Hillsville. We hope you will come back to see us again real soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Stayed overnight and was greeted by great helpful staff who knew the local restaurants well and provided every assistance to get us settled in. Didn't use the outdoor pool as it was raining and we were already wet enough having spent the day on the Blue Ridge Parkway (hotel very convenient for Parkway access). Breakfast was adequate and definitely 'help yourself' but did the trick. Good stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWestern47106, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South., responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in Hillsville, We hope you will come back and stay with us again soon. We have had so much rain this spring and summer. Hopefully next time you will come when we have sunshine. and enjoy your bike ride more.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We usually try and stay at the BW hotels on road trips and are quite satisfied with the chain. This location didn't measure up. The suite we had was a handicap unit. The toilet water ran all night because the ball valve was broken. It had a dirty rusted bar running across the front of the bowl which we refused to use it. I can't believe they would supply such a room to someone who is challenged. Shame on the BW inspection team. This could be a health hazard. I'm not computer savy so I could not upload the pics I took. The BW co. Can contact me if they want them. I recommend avoid this room otherwise all else was fine.

• Stayed July 2013
First of all I want to apologize for the inconvience you had during your stay with us. I assure you the comode has been fixed. and the lid replaced. It was cleaned every day but their was rust that cleaning didn't help. Thank you for staying with us at Best Western. We hope you will give us another chance to prove superior service to you and all our guest.
Montreal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We have been going to this Best Western for several years and will keep on returning. It's a good location when travelling on our way south. First year we've been there, the rooms had not been renovated yet, they now are and beds are comfortable. Also had internet problems in the past but all fixed and works well.

I would not spend a week in this location, but it's perfect for one or two nights. Best of all is the value, always unexpensive compared to other cities in the area.

AC is a noisy but not unlike any other similar motels.
We will returning on our next trip for sure.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
BestWestern47106, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South., responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western. We hope you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come back to see us real soon.
lumberton north carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

the staff at this hillsville unit are wonderful and very recptive to tired travellers and i would suggest this place to everyone as the rooms are clean and spacious and the breakfast bar is fantastic and i will stay again

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western. We enjoying having you all come to see us during the fiddlers convention. Come see us anytime we will be glad to have you.

Been to BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South.

Address: 57 Airport Road, I-77 Exit 14, Hillsville, VA 24343
Location: United States > Virginia > Hillsville
Ranked #6 of 9 hotels in Hillsville
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Hillsville
Four Seasons Hillsville
Hillsville Four Seasons
Hillsville Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.