“Handicap suite - needs attention” 2 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South.

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South. to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South.
57 Airport Road, I-77 Exit 14, Hillsville, VA 24343   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Hillsville
“Handicap suite - needs attention”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We usually try and stay at the BW hotels on road trips and are quite satisfied with the chain. This location didn't measure up. The suite we had was a handicap unit. The toilet water ran all night because the ball valve was broken. It had a dirty rusted bar running across the front of the bowl which we refused to use it. I can't believe they would supply such a room to someone who is challenged. Shame on the BW inspection team. This could be a health hazard. I'm not computer savy so I could not upload the pics I took. The BW co. Can contact me if they want them. I recommend avoid this room otherwise all else was fine.

• Stayed July 2013
BestWestern47106, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South., responded to this review, August 23, 2013
First of all I want to apologize for the inconvience you had during your stay with us. I assure you the comode has been fixed. and the lid replaced. It was cleaned every day but their was rust that cleaning didn't help. Thank you for staying with us at Best Western. We hope you will give us another chance to prove superior service to you and all our guest.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Montreal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We have been going to this Best Western for several years and will keep on returning. It's a good location when travelling on our way south. First year we've been there, the rooms had not been renovated yet, they now are and beds are comfortable. Also had internet problems in the past but all fixed and works well.

I would not spend a week in this location, but it's perfect for one or two nights. Best of all is the value, always unexpensive compared to other cities in the area.

AC is a noisy but not unlike any other similar motels.
We will returning on our next trip for sure.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
BestWestern47106, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South., responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western. We hope you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come back to see us real soon.
lumberton north carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

the staff at this hillsville unit are wonderful and very recptive to tired travellers and i would suggest this place to everyone as the rooms are clean and spacious and the breakfast bar is fantastic and i will stay again

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western. We enjoying having you all come to see us during the fiddlers convention. Come see us anytime we will be glad to have you.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Stayed for four nights while attending the Fiddlers Convention, and have done so several times in the past. Rooms are nothing fancy but they meet my needs for a good nights sleep. The prices are reasonable and the staff is friendly and ready to help if there is a problem. The bed was comfortable. Would recommend this motel if you're looking for a good nights sleep at affordable price .
Charles V

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
BestWestern47106, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South., responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western. We are always glad to have you and your friend during the fiddlers convention. We look forward to seeing you all ever year hope to see you next year.
Cedar Brook, New Jersey, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

The room was small and average. The beds were decent, and room was clean, A/C kind of ancient. Tiny bathroom. Guess you get what you pay for, was about $86 for the night. It was ok for a 1 night stay while passing through.
Had a very friendly staff though.
The warm/cold breakfast was limited but ok... very small eating area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
BestWestern47106, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South., responded to this review, August 9, 2013
First of all I want to thank you for staying with us at Best Western and apoligize for any inconvience you had while at our motel. We have a continental breakfast. What would you suggest we add to our breakfast we have gravy, biscuit, bacon, sausage, danish,3 kinds of eggs, juice, hot cereals, cold cereal, and many other items. We are open to any suggestions you may have. I do hope you will come back and give us another chance.
Winter Haven, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I just can't say enough about your employees, we got there rather late at night or 1:30am could not drive another mile. Your night front deskman was very nice, we needed 2 room for our group we were traveling with my daughter and her 5 small children (7 years old to 7 months). He was helpful with our accommodations, and my husband was pulling his motorcycle, he assured him that his (baby) would be perfectly safe parked out front. lol.
The next morning we were enjoying our nice room so much we over slept a little for the complementary breakfast, so we were just hoping to at least get a coffee for the road. When we got to the breakfast area the two ladies were cleaning up, we asked if we could at least get some coffee and a drink for the children and they were so helpful they said they still had muffins and bagel, I said oh that would be great, then the rest of our crew came waddling in saying Grandma can we have a muffin? can I have this can I have that....I thought the ladies would cringe but they didn't they just said' "what can we get you"? They ended up making them some bacon and bring out other items that they had already put up for the day. That was ABOVE and BEYOND the call of DUTY. I would just love to say, Thank You to them again for bending the timeline and helping a now well rested grandma.
Great staff, Great rooms, Great over all visit.
We will be back the next time we head to Ohio from Florida again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
BestWestern47106, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South., responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western. We was pleased to get breakfast out for you and your family. We hope you will come back and see us real soon.
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

1st day, room clean, bed was double, was told I would have a queen, pillows terrible, a/c too smelly and too straight across the bed. Paid for 3 days, asked to move on 2nd morning, due to trouble with toilet seat too loose and a/c and bed, etc...I had to threaten them to get my room ready, I was given excuses 1 after another. Washer broken, people allowed to get a late check out, when room was promised to me. I packed my car and move out of room I had so they could clean it and we wouldn't mess it up, I expected to be able to get into other room within a reasonable amount of time, Also had another room with same problems. I had to wait half a day to get into a room I had already paid for and I was upset. No sleep to 2 nights, poor service, will never stay there again and neither will my brother. Also on first night a dog in the next room was barking after midnight, keeping all of us up. Poor stay...........

Room Tip: Don't pay ahead.....
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
I want to apologize for the problem you had while at our motel. I did explain to your husband we would do our best to get you all a double room but it would be after 1 before I would know for sure. As far as we knew we could move you to these 2 rooms but we had to wait until the guest that was in the room left. It was not an excuse it was a fact we had 1 washer down and one of our girls was in a car wreck and we was doing the best we could. I am sorry he didn't explain it to you. I do apologize for the wait you had to get from one room to another.

Been to BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South.

Address: 57 Airport Road, I-77 Exit 14, Hillsville, VA 24343
Location: United States > Virginia > Hillsville
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Hillsville
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Hillsville
Four Seasons Hillsville
Hillsville Four Seasons
Hillsville Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN Four Seasons South., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.