“Best pizza in the world perhaps” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mile High Burger - CLOSED

Mile High Burger
510 N Main Street, Hillsville, VA 24343 (Formerly Juliano's Italian Food)
+1 276-266-3191
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Richmond, Virginia
“Best pizza in the world perhaps”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have had pizza in New York, Italy, Israel, and several other pizza meccas but this weekend I had the best pizza so far in of all places Hillsville VA. While taking a weekend retreat in the New River Valley my wife and I had the " No Kissing Tonight" pizza at Juliano's. Despite arriving very close to closing time our servers Tammy and Heather were friendly and our pizza was amazing. The pesto based sause and toppings were delicious and fresh and the the crust baked to perfection. We look forward to coming back to try the rest of the menu this fall.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Newport News, Virginia, United States
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I grew up in Hillsville, moved to Newport News VA and purchased property back in Hillsville to retire. I love Italian food, so when we come to Hillsville for the weekend, I choose to eat at Juliano's Italian Grill. I think the food is excellent each time i have visited the place. The music is great. Decor is fab. I am so excited that Hillsville has a restaurant like you. The owner was very welcoming and we talked while waiting on my food. I hope the people in Hillsville will support the newcomers into the town.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London Canada
“No Vino”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Looked forward to stopping overnight in Hillsville in order to enjoy this Highly rated Italian restaurant. What a shocker!! No vino!! Italian cuisine, even the lowly pizza, demands the flavours and subtleties of a good bottle of wine. Wake up Hillside. This is no longer the nineteenth century. Travellers warning. Hillside is drier than an Arizona desert.

Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Innovative pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

A spotless upgrade to a century old building, good menu selection and cheerful helpful staff. This is a dining oasis in an otherwise sterile chain restaurant town on I75 and just off the Blue Ridge Parkway. We chatted with Juliano and wish him the best with his new venture in this location.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
King, North Carolina
“Best Italian Food in Virginia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We drove from King, NC to Hillsville, Va for a burger at Mile High burger and found Juliano's in it's place. We have now been to this restaurant twice and it is some of the best Italian food we have ever eaten. The owner is a Awesome guy and has a real passion for the food and making sure his customers are happy. I wish this restaurant was closer to where we live, but we will return on a monthly basis. If you are within a 60 mile radius of Hillsville, Va it is worth the drive.

• Visited March 2013