“dog room clean but noisy” 3 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Hillsville to your Saves list
Super 8 Hillsville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   99 Farmers Market Road, Hillsville, VA 24343   |
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Hillsville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Hillsville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

The hotel was fine; in fact, the bathroom was nicer that what I've seen in more costly hotels. The problem I had was with the reservation process. I called to book the room and told the agent that I was traveling with a cat. I then asked her for the rate. She gave me a "bottom line" figure which included the tax. I asked her if it included the pet fee and she said yes. She then reviewed the particulars and gave me the figure again. I asked again if that included the pet fee and she again said yes. When I arrived at the hotel, the total was increased by $11. "Pet fee," I was told. I responded that the reservation agent assured me that the lower number included the pet fee. The clerk told me that there was "no way" for the reservations desk to charge a pet fee. I feel that I was misled. This has spoiled what would have otherwise been a pleasant experience, because the room and the hotel staff were actually quite nice.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Chesapeake, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

One of the very nicest Super 8 hotels we have ever stayed. Would highly recommend. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good location off of interstate. Located about 3 miles from historic Hillsville Virginia. Lots of bluegrass music in the area.

Room Tip: stayed on top floor
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Hillsville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Hillsville

Address: 99 Farmers Market Road, Hillsville, VA 24343
Location: United States > Virginia > Hillsville
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Hillsville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Hillsville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Hillsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Hillsville
Hillsville Super Eight
Hillsville Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Hillsville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.