Brad at front desk was very helpful. This is an Older Express, but still nice enough. Our room was clean and appeared to have some things updated. If you are going across the Blue Ridge, this is a good place stop, close enough for a quick on and off.
Has the normal express breakfast, self serve with lots of stuff to pick from - juices, coffee, muffins and their warm cinnamon rolls . Everyone should find something to eat. TV had HDMI input so we could watch shows off our Latop. Wi-FI was OK, but don't think it's really High Speed (just normal).
Good A/C, lots of warm water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest addition along the mountains of southwest Virginia is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel of Hillsville, Virginia, conveniently located to I-77 and Exit 14, Adjacent to Shoney s Restaurant. The hotel is located just two miles from the Annual Labor Day Flea market and Gun Show. Special in room amenities include: FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET, microwave and refrigerator, and free local calls. BUSINESS: Crossroad Institute, Vaughan Bassett Furniture Store, Wilcohess, Tune & Toler and Parkdale Mills. HOSPITAL: Twin County Regional Health Care UNIVERSITIES: Radford University and Virginia Tech University Local Attractions are Blue Ridge Parkway, New River Trial State Park, Annual Fiddlers Convention, Annual Labor Day Gun Show, Foster falls park and Blue Ridge Music Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Hillsville
- Holiday Inn Hillsville
- Holiday Inn Express Hillsville
- Hillsville Holiday Inn