“Great place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn

You added Comfort Inn to your Saves list
Comfort Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   151 Farmers Market Road, Hillsville, VA 24343 (Formerly Fairfield Inn Hillsville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Hillsville
“Great place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

We were passing through and stopped for the night. Very clean with a very friendly and accomodating staff. Rooms are clean and spacious. They have free cookies for kids and a free hot breakfast. They also have a nice indoor heated pool.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Guests,

I am so happy you found our hotel for your lodging needs. It is our goal to have CLEAN and COMFORTABLE rooms for our guests!! I am glad your kids enjoyed our cookies, indoor pool, and our Hot Breakfast Bar!!. Thank you for staying and please visit us again!!

Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Tarpon Springs
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I always ask to stay on top floor so you don't hear people stomping above you but I was told no rooms available. I regret staying there since the people above me were up late and got up at 4 am stomping around. I told the front desk when we checked out and they didn't seem to care.

• Stayed June 2014
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Guests,

I want to apologize for the inconvenience you had for staying on 2nd floor. That day, all of our double bedded rooms were taken and you were given a room on the 2nd floor. Please make sure to ask on your next visit a room on the 3rd floor for your convenience. Once again, I am sorry as the hotel is busy in the summer and we do have a lot of families checking in.

Stem, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Been staying here several times a year for about seven years. Staff is always professional and friendly to everybody all of the time. Hotel rooms are clean and well taken care of.

Only place we stay in Hillsville.

Room Tip: Stay away from the 3rd floor ice machine if you can.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Dear Guests,

Thank you for your kind words. My staff and I believe in being professional, friendly, helpful at all times to all of our guests. Thank you for staying with us over the past 7 years. I bought the hotel 7 years ago and appreciate guests like you!! We believe in having a fresh, modern, CLEAN hotel as guests travel often and you expect a hotel room to be clean. Thank you for staying and hope you continue to stay!!

Louisa, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

This was one of the best Comfort Inns we have stayed in. Check-in was great, with Shelby at the desk, an efficient and straight-forward lady who was so cheerful that tired travelers had to be glad to meet her. She gave good info about how to get to the various places we needed to go. The room was spacious and practically sparkled with cleanliness. We stayed two nights. The housekeepers did a great job without intruding on our privacy, and their cheerful greetings were there every time. The breakfast provided was super in quality, variety, quantity, and presentation.We can't wait to go back again, probably in August to attend the Old Fiddlers event in nearby Galax, VA.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor, and the elevator worked very well. As Choice "Elite Gold" me...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Dear Guests,

Thank you for your nice words on our staff and hotel. Shelby has been with me nearly one year now and is an asset to my hotel. She has stepped up and does her job fluently. She does a great job!! Thank you on our housekeeping department as well as my staff has been with me for years now and know what our guests expect when staying at the Comfort Inn of Hillsville, Va. Our rooms are clean, fresh, and we update our rooms each year. Thank you and please come back and see us!!!!

Morton, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The rooms were clean and nicely appointed. Provided a pretty decent breakfast as well. Slightly over-priced for the area and level of luxury. The hotel is very convenient to interstate and state highways, as well as to local restaurants.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear Guests,

Thank you for your response on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed our clean and nice hotel. We want to satisfy our guest and take care of them. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast bar. Please come back and see us soon!!!

Huntington, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

This Comfort Inn was very nice. Room was spacious and clean. The jacuzzi made the day! The staff was very helpful, courteous, and made us feel welcome. They took time to help us with information about the area and tips on community activities. The bedding is top quality....soooo comfortable. I will stay here whenever I visit Hillsville.

Room Tip: The King suite with jacuzzi is an excellent choice. If you use AAA, you get an extra savings. It...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Guests,

Thank you for your kind words on our hotel. Our goal is to satisfy our guests, my staff and I will go beyond for our guests, as we know without guests, we have no hotel. I am very happy you enjoyed the jacuzzi after a long day of traveling. Please visit Hillsville, Va anytime and choose the Comfort Inn of Hillsville, Va anytime.

Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Just passing through Virginia and stayed here for the night. Staff was friendly. Hotel was clean. Easy access from the highway. Breakfast was ok. My son left his knife that he had just received as a graduation from Army basic training in the hotel room. We called to ask them to look for it they said it wasn't there. We had another family member stop on their way through and they also looked in the room and couldn't find it. We figured is was gone for good. About 45 minutes later received a call from the hotel the found the knife in the hallway. So all in all it was decent place to spend the night

• Stayed May 2014
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Guests,

I am very glad your army knife was turned in. Our policy is when my housekeepers find anything in the room of the guests, we bring it directly down to the head housekeeper and it is directly logged in lost and found. We try to call the guests as soon as possible just in case they are in the area or nearby and they can turn back around. I am glad you enjoyed your stay!!

Management

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!